Technical Support Specialist UK
Customer Support /
Shadow was founded in 2015 with a strong ambition: to create the computer of the future. Yes, that's all.
After 3 successive fundraisings and more than 2 years of research and development, Shadow opens its sales to the general public, and in particular to gamers in November 2017 in France.
The promise? Access to a powerful PC from the cloud to be able to play any game on any screen with a never obsolete configuration!
In 2018, Shadow takes it to the next level by starting its expansion in Europe and the US. By June 2020, the company has more than 180 employees, spread between Paris and Silicon Valley, all working towards a collective exploration of the future of the computer. This mission has earned it the recent integration of the Next40, the 40 most promising companies in French Tech!
Shadow is a fundamentally human enterprise, feeding off the energy that comes from the meeting of very diverse profiles, with the grain of madness of those who can make the impossible possible.
Shadow is a team of enthusiasts, gamers, technophiles and above all a mix of experts in each of the professions (Engineering, of course, but also Product Management, Marketing & Communication or Infrastructure) and young people who are looking to learn and develop their skills in a world that is moving ever faster.
The Technical Support Specialist is in charge of providing clients with detailed diagnostics on technical problems and offer solutions. He/she will work on a variety of domains including technical, customer service, customer retention and sales.
This position is perfect for someone who is a problem-solver at heart and naturally feels comfortable being directly in contact with customers. You are the person who doesn’t end up in an ugly cry once your Bluetooth device suddenly stops connecting. Additionally, if you’re a bit tech-savvy, looking for a new challenge in the heart of Paris and speak English like you could be in a Monty Python episode, join our young Support hero team!
- Closely follow and monitor incidents
- Organize ticket system
- Assist clients and offer solutions to problems encountered
- Diagnose and correct problems outlined by users
- Increase efficiency through creation of help center articles
- Guiding users on the service/product
- Diagnosing technical issues encountered by the customer
- Responding to tickets, customer calls and chats
- Monitoring main customer issues/problems
- Consolidate, analyse and communicate the needs to improve the product
- Work closely with French tech support team to resolve main customer complaints
- Comfortable using support ticketing system
- Diagnosis of hardware/software problems or anomalies
- Good at listening to users
- Provide clear instructions and feedback verbally as well as written
- Inbound call techniques
- High verbal ability
- Excellent command of English
- Strong verbally and in writing
- Tolerance to stress and good self-control
- Sense of initiative