Customer Success Specialist
Mountain View /
Customer Support /
Shadow is a high-end streaming service for games. What does this mean? Any game you can play on a Windows 10 computer, you can play on Shadow using virtually any device you want! Turn a laptop, Mac, smartphone, tablet or even a 5-year-old PC into a high-end gaming rig through the Shadow app. Then, all you have to do is download your current game library to your Shadow account and start playing all your favorite PC games on max settings! We provides all of the power you'd get from a gaming computer at a fraction of the cost with none of the maintenance!. Our data centers are upgraded with every new generation of technology at no additional cost to you!
Shadow is growing its team of Customer Success specialists to serve our users in the US, mostly gamers and tech lovers. You will answer to them by email, chat, and phone to help them sort out the bugs they may face and answer all their questions!
- Handling any monetary questions or account actions from our users.
- Keeping track of user acquisition and churn.
- Reaching out to users to improve satisfaction.
- You will communicate with customers over the phone, email, chat, telepathy, hypnosis, smoke signals, walkie talkie, or even face to face!
- 2+ years of experience in sales or customer care in a technical environment
- If you've used Zendesk, you'll probably be a super good fit.
- If you actually like to listen to people tell you their problems without getting bored/angry, you will be perfect.
- You need to be fluent in English and have great writing and oral skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An interest in gaming and tech.
- Calm and collected when needing to talk to frustrated users.
- Persuasive and personable.
- Also you need to be resistant to stress because we move fast!