Product Marketing Manager - Mortgage
San Francisco, New York, Remote /
Marketing – Marketing /
Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to be responsible for go-to-market strategy, market analysis, and positioning of Blend’s mortgage solutions. You will be joining an established product marketing team that focuses on revenue growth and scale by creating timely, authoritative, defensible product knowledge and collaborating with marketing, product, and sales to iterate on a winning go-to-market strategy.
At Blend, our goal is making the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer for consumers. Today, we partner with financial institutions of all sizes to enable the processing of more than $4B in mortgages, home equity, and consumer loans per day. If you are someone who “geeks out” on the research and data analysis required to build competitive, customer, and market intelligence and gets passionate about incorporating qualitative feedback and quantitative data to win new business and drive utilization, we’d love for you to consider Blend as the next place you will make a difference.
We have a team of highly collaborative, self-starters, always interested in learning, innovating, and continuously improving. Experience in B2B SaaS product marketing is required. Financial services experience a plus.
How you'll contribute:
- Lead cross-functional, go-to-market initiatives with representatives from product, marketing, sales, business development, and customer success
- Partner with product management to develop product positioning and messaging, value propositions, points of differentiation, market opportunity analysis, and customer proof points.
- Partner with brand and account-based marketing teams to design campaigns and assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products.
- Develop content to drive successful product launches and feature adoption activities, including thought leadership, roadmap presentations, marketing collateral, and internal enablement.
- Develop and continuously iterate on the body of knowledge around buyer personas: who they are, how they buy, and their key buying criteria.
- Apply this knowledge to provide direct support for sales on high-value opportunities.
- Develop and continuously iterate on compelling competitive messaging..Collaborate with Finance to develop and iterate on a pricing/packaging strategy to drive business objectives (from maximizing ARR to capturing market share).
Who you are:
- 5-7 years of product marketing experience
- A demonstrably successful background in B2B SaaS product marketing.
- Strong preference for a background in fintech or financial services.
- Startup DNA: Highly collaborative, self-starter, always interested in learning, innovating, and continuous improvement.
- A passion for precision, details, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills; ability to work well as an individual and within a team.
- Excellent written communication & presentation skills.
Benefits & Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, fitness classes, fitness equipment and more
- Stipends for work from home setup, internet, and meals
- Company-wide mental health days
- Weekly remote all hands
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.