IT Support Analyst
At Blend, we’re dedicated to improving lending. We’re an enterprise technology company, but our product affects the most important purchase most people will make in their lifetime—their home. For homebuyers, our product means a clear, guided path to a new home. For lenders, it means modern, easy-to-use tools that let employees spend their time helping customers, rather than on repetitive, manual tasks. By aligning and modernizing this archaic industry, we believe everybody wins.
We need someone who’s driven to solve hard problems—the harder the better. We’re motivated by the fact that our product won’t just affect the lives of a few people in the Bay Area—it affects people all over America, not to mention a foundational part of the U.S. economy. Founded in 2012 by former Palantir and Intuit leaders, we’re currently backed by Founders Fund, Andreessen Horowitz and other prominent investors.
Blend is seeking a strong IT Support Analyst. This person will help Blend employees get connected, productive, and secure as quickly as possible, and ensure that they remain that way throughout their tenure at the company.
Key areas of oversight
- Automate many of the processes in Recruiting and PeopleOps, including On/Offboarding Automation
- App Strategy + Support: Blend’s internal systems are all cloud-based, including email, chat, productivity tools, etc. This person will be responsible for building and maintaining integrations that tie these systems together.
- Work closely with our InfoSec team, ensuring that Blend is working at the highest levels of information security
- Assist with supporting and developing the current On/Offboarding Automation workflow
- Handle technical support issues for all employees in a timely manner
- Work with the InfoSec team to ensure that all processes and practices to protect Blend’s data are occurring, and continually looking to improve our processes in this area
- Lead efforts to organize and manage Blend’s growing number of cloud applications -- driving to a more efficient and effective list of tools
- 3+ years of experience working in small to medium-sized businesses in a technical capacity
- Past experience w/ automation of processes and/or workflows
- Experience with DNS/ HTTP / Networks
- Experience fixing basic user issues on Mac’s and other technologies
- Experience working in Google Apps
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion to research current and new tech offering alternative solutions when possible
- Meaningful equity at an early stage company
- Daily catered lunch and dinner, and an endless snack supply
- Conveniently located in San Francisco's Financial District
- Top-tier medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Gym membership
- Commuter benefits program
- Wellness program
- Flexible work hours and vacation time
- Frequent company-wide events
- People you will enjoy working with every day