Recruiter - Sales & Services
At Blend, we’re dedicated to improving lending. We’re an enterprise technology company, but our product affects the most important purchase most people will make in their lifetime—their home. For homebuyers, our product means a clear, guided path to a new home. For lenders, it means modern, easy-to-use tools that let employees spend their time helping customers, rather than on repetitive, manual tasks. By aligning and modernizing this archaic industry, we believe everybody wins.
We need someone who’s driven to solve hard problems—the harder the better. We’re motivated by the fact that our product won’t just affect the lives of a few people in the Bay Area—it affects people all over America, not to mention a foundational part of the U.S. economy. Founded in 2012 by former Palantir leaders, we’re currently backed by Founders Fund, Andreessen Horowitz and other prominent investors.
As a member of the Blend Recruiting team, you will be a driving force behind the growth of our culture, product, and mission. You will build and manage the Blend hiring process, provide candidates with unequivocal support every step of the way, and help transform the future of lending.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop and implement all aspects of the recruiting process. Work directly with top leaders, teaching each other every step of the way.
- Deliver the best possible experience as you connect and communicate with candidates. You're happy to help from the very first "hello" to the very first day.
- Know Blend inside-and-out and be able to communicate our mission and work confidently. You find it pretty easy to geek out about what we do :)
- Plan and execute special internal-facing projects and events. Referral programs and prizes, sourcing contests and parties - the more creative the better!
- Represent Blend both at the industry and university level. Tech talks, career fairs, conferences - anywhere we can meet great people!
- 2-5 years in full cycle recruiting, preferably in a technical environment. Source, interview, close, repeat!
- Experience working with sales and financial services positions, including but not limited to Sales Engineers, Deployment Leads, and Technical Integration Leads. You're passionate about being exposed to all sides of the business.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. You genuinely enjoy connecting with people and figuring out what makes them tick.
- Driven and reliable. You can successfully manage numerous tasks at once and are always ready for the next challenge.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment. You're meticulous yet flexible.
- Significant equity
- Top-tier medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily catered lunch and dinner, and an endless snack supply
- Gym membership
- Public transportation pass
- Flexible work hours and vacation time