Software Engineer - Front End
At Blend, we’re dedicated to improving lending. We’re an enterprise technology company, but our product affects the most important purchase most people will make in their lifetime— their home. For homebuyers, our product means a clear, guided path to a new home. For lenders, it means modern, easy-to-use tools that let employees spend their time helping customers, rather than on repetitive, manual tasks. By aligning and modernizing this archaic industry, we believe everybody wins.
We're looking for someone who’s driven to solve hard problems— the harder, the better. We’re motivated by the fact that our product won’t just affect the lives of a few people in the Bay Area— it affects people all over the U.S., not to mention a foundational part of the U.S. economy.
As a front end engineer at Blend, you will work on our web-based user interface, architecting our front end and building new, delightful features for borrowers and lenders. You will also work on our native mobile applications.
- 3+ years of experience with front end web development.
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals.
- Impeccable attention to detail and care for visual outcome.
- Ideally some experience / exposure to native mobile app development.
- Meaningful equity at an early stage company
- Daily catered lunch and dinner, and an endless snack supply
- Conveniently located in San Francisco's Financial District
- Top-tier medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Gym membership
- Commuter benefits program
- Wellness program
- Flexible work hours and vacation time