Commercial Sales Team Lead (East)
At Blend, we’re dedicated to improving lending. We’re an enterprise technology company, but our product affects the most important purchase most people will make in their lifetime—their home. For homebuyers, our product means a clear, guided path to a new home. For lenders, it means modern, easy-to-use tools that let employees spend their time helping customers, rather than on repetitive, manual tasks. By aligning and modernizing this archaic industry, we believe everybody wins.
We need someone who’s driven to solve hard problems—the harder the better. We’re motivated by the fact that our product won’t just affect the lives of a few people in the Bay Area—it affects people all over America, not to mention a foundational part of the U.S. economy. Founded in 2012 by former Palantir leaders, we’re currently backed by Founders Fund, Andreessen Horowitz and other prominent investors.
As manager of the east coast commercial sales team, you will lead a team of Account Executives in building and closing pivotal deals across all lending institutions. You will be joining a team of people who are smart, organized, thorough, and take pride in initiating meaningful relationships with future customers.
- Hire, train, and manage a team of Commercial Account Executives who will sell into medium and small lenders
- Develop reps for career growth within the Blend Sales organization
- Report on sales metrics and forecast to senior sales management
- Motivate Individuals and team to exceed objectives through coaching and mentorship
- Actively use salesforce.com to manage sales process and set standards for performance metrics
- 4+ years of experience in sales management
- Proven record of success as an individual sales contributor
- Ability to hire and train new sales representatives
- Experience successfully managing people to achieve performance goals
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Detailed knowledge of the SaaS landscape
- Passion for cloud technologies
- 4-year degree
Nice to Haves
- Experience in the mortgage or lending industries
- Prior work with the salesforce.com CRM