Executive Assistant to CEO
At Blend, we’re dedicated to improving lending. We’re an enterprise technology company, but our product affects the most important purchase most people will make in their lifetime—their home. For homebuyers, our product means a clear, guided path to a new home. For lenders, it means modern, easy-to-use tools that let employees spend their time helping customers, rather than on repetitive, manual tasks. By aligning and modernizing this archaic industry, we believe everybody wins.
We need someone who’s driven to solve hard problems—the harder the better. We’re motivated by the fact that our product won’t just affect the lives of a few people in the Bay Area—it affects people all over America, not to mention a foundational part of the U.S. economy. Founded in 2012 by former Palantir leaders, we’re currently backed by Founders Fund, Andreessen Horowitz and other prominent investors.
You will be the backbone of Blend leadership. You will work directly with our CEO as we work to revolutionize home lending. Your job is to anticipate needs without being asked and do anything you can to support our leadership team. You will be working in a fast-paced, creative environment with a passionate team that is focused on quality.
- Provide comprehensive and proactive administrative support along with assistance on personal matters as needed
- Manage constantly changing calendars with strong business acumen
- Interact cross-functionally with departments, employees, or customers in need of meeting with department leaders
- Manage travel arrangements - complex or simple
- Assist with special events and projects
- 2+ years in an EA role, preferably in a technical/startup environment
- BA / BS degree
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and driven
- The ability to multitask while always ready for the next challenge
- A proven track record of exercising discretion and confidentiality
- A flexible schedule
- U.S. work authorization
- Daily catered lunch and dinner, and an endless snack supply
- Conveniently located in San Francisco's Financial District
- Top-tier medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Gym membership
- Public transportation pass
- Open vacation policy