Software Engineer - Customer Integrations
At Blend, we’re dedicated to improving lending. We are a financial technology company with a product that affects the most important purchase most people will make in their lifetime—their home. For homebuyers, our product provides a clear and guided path to a new home, and for lenders, it streamlines their work process, enabling employees to spend more time assisting customers, rather than performing repetitive or manual tasks. By aligning and modernizing the mortgage industry, and consumer finance more generally, we believe everybody wins.
We’re motivated by the fact that our product won’t just affect the lives of a few people in the Bay Area— it affects people all over the U.S., not to mention a foundational part of the U.S. economy.
We’re looking for talented software developers who are driven to understand how complex systems work and enjoy solving challenging problems to join our diverse and growing team. As a Software Engineer on our Client Integrations team, you will be responsible for end-to-end technical implementation of the Blend platform within our clients' technical ecosystems. You'll become an expert in both our technology and our clients' business needs to help deliver a solution that exceeds their expectations. You will work with teams across the company to rapidly implement and enhance our product offerings. If you are a strong engineer who wants to see your work have an immediate, tangible impact on our clients and industry, we want to hear from you!
- Develop and enhance features that directly impact Blend's clients, working directly with our clients on a regular basis
- Become an expert at Blend integrations in order to solve client-facing technical challenges that are high-leverage and will increase utilization for our users
- Work cross-functionally with Blend teams such as Services, Product and Engineering to support our enterprise SaaS integrations and deployments
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to develop solutioning for the architecture of Blend into our customer's technical ecosystem
- Provide Tier 3 technical support and triaging during and after customer deployments
- Excellent coding, problem solving and debugging skills
- Working knowledge of webservice APIs
- Strong communication skills and the ability to distill and convey complex information to multiple stakeholders
- Eagerness and ability to rapidly learn new skills, technologies and concepts, taking personal initiative to execute on projects
- After hours on call availability as part of a rotation
Nice to haves
- Prior industry experience as a software engineer (or domain knowledge in lending, though not required)
- Experience within a rapid-growth startup
- Meaningful equity at an early stage company
- Daily catered lunch and dinner, and an endless snack supply
- Top-tier medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Gym membership
- Commuter benefits program
- Flexible work hours and vacation time