Software Integration Engineer
Blend is a Silicon Valley technology company transforming the multi-trillion dollar home mortgage industry. Blend’s technology delivers speed and efficiency to lenders, so they can serve the modern borrower and safely navigate the industry’s changing rules and regulations. Founded in May 2012, Blend is backed by Peter Thiel, Andreessen Horowitz, Max Levchin, Hans Morris, and other leading venture investors.
As a Software Integration Engineer, you will understand Blend’s platform and the client’s needs to help deliver a solution that exceeds expectations. You will work with teams from across the company to rapidly implement and enhance our product offerings. The ideal candidate is excited to work both independently and as part of a team in a fast paced, highly visible role.
- Learn and master Blend integrations in order to solve customer technical challenges as a Software Integration Engineer
- Work closely with Blend Services team members to execute technical and coding tasks for enterprise SaaS integrations and deployments
- Collaborate with Blend Product Management, Engineering and Services to support client implementations and changes
- Provide Tier 3 technical support and triaging during and after customer deployments
- After hours on call availability
- Excellent coding, problem solving and debugging skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and specifications clearly and efficiently
- Dedication to delivering exceptional results
- Strong personal initiative and ability to personally execute with minimal to moderate oversight
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience with various implementation methodologies including but not limited to Agile, Agile with Scrum, Waterfall, etc.
- Prior industry experience as a software engineer (domain knowledge in enterprise software or home lending not required)
- Familiarity working with Webservice APIs