Technical Support (Chicago)
GTM – Customer Success /
Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Blend is growing our Customer Support team in Chicago! We're looking for someone who has a proven track record of delivering high quality technical support to our customer base. As a Support team member, you'll be the voice of the company, creating a top-notch experience to ensure our customer are utilizing our product effectively.
As part of the team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas and make a huge impact on the success of our product and company.
Blend views the support team as a significant investment and to make you are set-up for success, Blend will host you at our HQ in San Francisco for the first 2-3 weeks for on-boarding and training with the team.
How you'll contribute:
- Your daily tasks may include:
- Resolving Tier 1 and 2 incoming issues via email, chat and outgoing phone
- Translating technical speak and troubleshooting steps in a way that anyone could understand. You may be helping customers with anything from password resets to troubleshooting and replicating product issues reported by customers
- Gather feedback and advocate internally for product improvements to better serve our customers
- Once you're a Blend product expert, you will have the opportunity to assist with:
- Authoring knowledge base articles for internal and external use
- Working on various cross-departmental projects
- Light quality assurance of our product
Who you are:
- Excellent troubleshooting, documentation and communication skills – both oral and written
- Experience with a support ticket system – Zendesk or Salesforce is preferred
- A detailed, organized and results-oriented mindset
- Ability to act in a responsive and sensitive manner to all customer inquiries
- Superb phone, chat and email etiquette
- Ability to think outside of the box and find creative ways to solve problems
- A work style that’s self-directed; you can work autonomously and as part of a team
- Flexibility – you can work weekends and holidays as needed based on business demands
- Able to travel to Blend HQ once a quarter for team building events and training
- 1+ years’ experience supporting an enterprise SaaS solution
- Bachelor's degree
- Prior experience in a remote role
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- A well-rounded Wellness Program that covers a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays
- On-site meditation, yoga, and massages
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Convenient location, with parking programs, and flexible commuter options
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.