Product Manager, Platform
At Blend, we’re dedicated to improving lending. We’re an enterprise technology company, but our product affects the most important purchase most people will make in their lifetime—their home. For homebuyers, our product means a clear, guided path to a new home. For lenders, it means modern, easy-to-use tools that let employees spend their time helping customers, rather than on repetitive, manual tasks. By aligning and modernizing this archaic industry, we believe everybody wins.
We need someone who’s driven to solve hard problems—the harder the better. We’re motivated by the fact that our product won’t just affect the lives of a few people in the Bay Area—it affects people all over America, not to mention a foundational part of the U.S. economy. Founded in 2012 by former Palantir leaders, we’re currently backed by Founders Fund, Andreessen Horowitz and other prominent investors.
As a Technical Product Manager at Blend, you will build the technology that powers the future of lending. We are looking for someone who is a true problem-solver at heart. You don't shy away from new challenges, and the harder the problem, the better. You are intensely focused on identifying problems and finding the right solution, and are willing to take risks and experience failure along the way. You thrive in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment. You come from a deeply-technical background, think in terms of KPIs, and enjoy learning about and applying new technologies to solve customer problems in a user-centric way.
- Define the vision and strategy for how Blend partners with third-party platforms and data sources to to streamline the lending process
- Prioritize and execute on a vision that aligns with our business strategy and the value to our current or future users
- Work with your own team of engineers and designers to bring your vision to life
- Create and own your team’s success metricsInteract directly with customers and users to unearth pain points and discover new opportunities
- Ship product multiple times per week
- 3+ years of technical product management experience
- BA/BS in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience building or consuming third-party APIs
- Experience working on a significant product roadmap from strategic inception to launch
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to dive into data and emerge with insights
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Passion about fintech
- Meaningful equity at an early stage company
- Daily catered lunch and dinner, and an endless snack supply
- Conveniently located in San Francisco's Financial District
- Top-tier medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Gym membership
- Commuter benefits program
- Wellness program
- Flexible work hours and vacation time