Technical Account Manager
At Blend, we’re dedicated to improving lending. We’re an enterprise technology company, but our product affects the most important purchase most people will make in their lifetime—their home. For homebuyers, our product means a clear, guided path to a new home. For lenders, it means modern, easy-to-use tools that let employees spend their time helping customers, rather than on repetitive, manual tasks. By aligning and modernizing this archaic industry, we believe everybody wins.
We need someone who’s driven to solve hard problems—the harder the better. We’re motivated by the fact that our product won’t just affect the lives of a few people in the Bay Area—it affects people all over America, not to mention a foundational part of the U.S. economy. Founded in 2012 by former Palantir leaders, we’re currently backed by Founders Fund, Andreessen Horowitz and other prominent investors.
The Technical Account Manager at Blend will own customer relationships post-deployment. They will work closely with large and impactful clients to ensure 100% product adoption and success of Blend. Among other things you'll build and maintain customer accounts, coordinate product feedback from the customer to Product team, manage renewals, and educate customers on new product features and releases. As an early member of the sales team at a growing startup you’ll have the opportunity to help define our sales process, participate in strategic decisions and help develop the sales culture.
- Management and ownership of mid-market client accounts, ensuring 100% customer adoption and success
- Proactively gather product feedback and conveying this to Product, Services and Engineering teams
- Work closely with all levels of client organizations to uncover opportunities for growth within their business
- Closely communicating with customers regarding product updates, new features and releases
- 3+ years' prior relevant account management or sales experience at SaaS software company
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with experience presenting to C-level executives
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to develop a deep understanding of the Blend product, mortgage market and our customers' needs
- Experience in supporting and managing complex client relationships while discovering opportunities for revenue growth
- Demonstrated listening and negotiation skills
- Strong ability to articulate contractual, technical, and financial value points to customers, including executive leaders
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Meaningful equity at an early stage company
- Daily catered lunch and dinner, and an endless snack supply
- Conveniently located in San Francisco's Financial District
- Top-tier medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Gym membership
- Commuter benefits program
- Wellness program
- Flexible work hours and vacation time