Real Estate Concierge (Westlake Village, CA)
United States /
Blend Realty – Realty /
Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
We are seeking professional customer service centric individuals that can support the concierge desk, engaging with real estate agents, prospective home buyers, and loan officers. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing company that is changing the way people buy homes.
Blend is transforming the $40+ trillion consumer lending industry by creating a fast and simple approach to getting mortgages, consumer loans, and deposit accounts. Our Digital Lending Platform helps financial institutions increase productivity, deepen customer relationships, and deliver exceptional customer experiences. With Blend’s technology, lenders can make the journey from application to close fast and easy for consumers anytime, anywhere. Blend works with over 250 lending institutions in the US and processed over $538 billion in loans in 2019.
How You'll Contribute:
- Helping prospective home buyers understand the home buying process
- Introduce prospective home buyers to partner real estate agents
- Ensure that prospective home buyers have a great experience
- Ensure that loan officers remain in the loop on their customers’ progress towards finding a home
- Ensure that partner real estate agents have a great experience and provide necessary updates and information
Who You Are:
- Real Estate Sales or Operations experience preferred
- Strong customer service experience
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic
- Able to develop and maintain strong relationships with loan officers and partner agents
- Team player, open minded, easily adaptable to change
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Proactive and Professional communication skills
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.