Customer Success Manager, Mortgage
At Blend, we’re dedicated to improving lending. We’re an enterprise technology company, but our product affects the most important purchase most people will make in their lifetime—their home. For homebuyers, our product means a clear, guided path to a new home. For lenders, it means modern, easy-to-use tools that let employees spend their time helping customers, rather than on repetitive, manual tasks. By aligning and modernizing this archaic industry, we believe everybody wins.
We need someone who’s driven to solve hard problems—the harder the better. We’re motivated by the fact that our product won’t just affect the lives of a few people in the Bay Area—it affects people all over America, not to mention a foundational part of the U.S. economy. Founded in 2012 by former Palantir leaders, we’re currently backed by Founders Fund, Andreessen Horowitz and other prominent investors.
The Blend Customer Success Manager is a key role in the Blend customer lifecycle. He/she works directly with customers to enhance their overall user experience with Blend. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for driving adoption and utilization of the Blend solution. The ideal candidate will have the combination of mortgage expertise, enterprise implementation change management experience, and account management at a high level.
This role is the first of its kind at Blend — an opportunity to build from the ground up. We are looking for both individual contributors and, eventually, a leader for this team.
- Establishing a trusted adviser relationship that works to ensure the customer's overall satisfaction with our products.
- Building training and adoption plans for customers starting with the initial pilot through full rollout.
- Developing success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations.
- Prioritizing and driving resolution on escalated customer issues during rollout and adoption.
- Monitoring and facilitating the customer's adoption of Blend features and functionality with providing Blend an understanding of their overall business needs as they relate to our products.
- Work with the client project manager and executive team to identify/resolve all issues that could impact adoption/satisfaction.
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Blend best practices.
- Functional domain expertise with the Mortgage Industry or strong change management experience in an enterprise SaaS environment.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers.
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Services, Product and Sales).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to lead/facilitate training, chair meetings or host webinars.
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills.
- Mortgage Industry experience a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 50-75%.
- Passion for customer service.