Enterprise Account Executive
At Blend, we’re dedicated to improving lending. We’re an enterprise technology company, but our product affects the most important purchase most people will make in their lifetime—their home. For homebuyers, our product means a clear, guided path to a new home. For lenders, it means modern, easy-to-use tools that let employees spend their time helping customers, rather than on repetitive, manual tasks. By aligning and modernizing this archaic industry, we believe everybody wins.
We need someone who’s driven to solve hard problems—the harder the better. We’re motivated by the fact that our product won’t just affect the lives of a few people in the Bay Area—it affects people all over America, not to mention a foundational part of the U.S. economy. Founded in 2012 by former Palantir leaders, we’re currently backed by Founders Fund, Andreessen Horowitz and other prominent investors.
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Blend you will focus on strategic sales to some of the largest lenders in the country, working on deals that will impact the future of lending. You’ll identify and articulate how Blend can unlock significant value for our customers and truly transform the technology that powers their lending process. As an early member of the sales team at a growing startup, you’ll have the opportunity to help define our sales process, participate in strategic decisions and help develop the sales culture.
- Execute on all aspects of the sales experience while building and maintaining relationships with key decision-makers at top lenders
- Manage complex sales deals and guide customers through every aspect of the procurement process (including regulatory, information security and compliance) from initial contact to close
- Prospect for new clients, build and deliver product presentations, develop sales presentations and proposals
- Develop a deep understanding of the Blend product, the mortgage market and our customers’ needs
- Partner closely with teams such as Product, Professional Services, Engineering and Legal to deliver a world class customer experience and maximize revenue
- 5+ years direct enterprise software sales experience, SaaS preferred
- Track record of negotiating, structuring and executing complex enterprise-level agreements
- Experience leading cross-functional teams through large deal close processes
- Strong ability to articulate contractual, technical, and financial value points to customers, including executive leaders
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with experience presenting to C-level executives
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Nice to Haves
- Experience selling into large enterprise companies
- Experience in the mortgage or lending industries
- Outside sales experience
- Prior work with the salesforce.com CRM