Homeownership is a part of the American Dream. And yet the process is stressful, time-consuming, and full of uncertainty. When you're making one of the biggest and most important financial decisions of your life, you should feel confident, empowered, and happy. At Blend, we are making this a reality.
We’re an enterprise technology company building a product that will improve the entire lending ecosystem. For homebuyers, this means a clear, guided path to a new home. For lenders, it means modern, easy-to-use tools that let employees spend their time helping customers rather than repeating burdensome, manual tasks. Our product doesn't just affect the lives of a few people in the Bay Area — but people all over America. We are laying the groundwork for a better-functioning, more sustainable lending industry.
We're building a smart, tight-knit, diverse team of problem solvers who want to change this industry for the better, and positively impact millions of people in the process. We are motivated by challenge, and nothing excites us more than solving hard problems. We work hard, together, and with respect.
Blend is looking for a Content Marketer to join the Marketing team. We’re looking for a seasoned marketer and writer to create compelling content and drive outreach efforts to prospective lenders. This is an ideal role for someone who is interested in helping us identify our key customer personas and develop messaging that resonates with each of them. You’ll also need to be able to adapt to many different content formats, including email, web copy, longer-form thought pieces, social media copy, blog content, one-pagers, overview materials, and more. This is a startup environment where we’re still figuring a lot of things out - you, along with most others here, will wear a lot of different hats.
- Write high-quality content and assets to drive top-of-funnel awareness of Blend and its product and nurture existing prospects
- Execute a variety of content, from messaging and email campaigns to blog posts and thought leadership
- Work with the Content Strategist and other key stakeholders to develop a clear and consistent voice for Blend
- Develop and maintain Blend’s content calendar and execute on deliverables in timely manner
- Churn out high-quality content on a weekly cadence
- 2 to 5 years experience in a content or writing role, either in a marketing organization or news outlet
- Deep understanding of tone, style, and strategy
- Empathetic for different user groups and stakeholders
- Resourceful, creative, and self-driven, with a strong ability to prioritize
- Team player: can work collaboratively and cross-functionally
Nice to Haves
- Startup/tech experience preferred, but not necessary
- Journalism degree
- Fintech or mortgage experience
- Meaningful equity at a growth stage company
- Daily-catered lunch and dinner, and an endless snack supply
- Conveniently located in San Francisco's Financial District
- Top-tier medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Gym membership
- Commuter benefits program
- Wellness program
- Flexible work hours and vacation time