At Blend, we’re dedicated to improving lending. We’re an enterprise technology company, but our product affects the most important purchase most people will make in their lifetime—their home. For homebuyers, our product means a clear, guided path to a new home. For lenders, it means modern, easy-to-use tools that let employees spend their time helping customers, rather than on repetitive, manual tasks. By aligning and modernizing this archaic industry, we believe everybody wins.
We’re motivated by the fact that our product won’t just affect the lives of a few people in the Bay Area— it affects people all over the U.S., not to mention a foundational part of the U.S. economy.
We’re looking for talented technical integration leads who are driven to understand how complex systems work and enjoy utilizing a consultative approach to solve challenging problems. As a Solutions Engineer on our Integrations team, you will be responsible for end-to-end technical implementation of the Blend platform within our clients' technical ecosystems. You'll become an expert in both our technology and our clients' business needs to lead the delivery of a solution that exceeds their expectations. You will work closely with stakeholders at all levels of our clients' organizations and with teams across our company. If you are a strong engineer with a passion for solving client-facing business problems and leading projects, we want to hear from you!
Similar titles may include: Client Integrations Lead/Engineer, Partner Engineer, Solution Architect, Software Consultant, Technical Analyst, Implementation Engineer, or Professional Services Engineer.
- Learn and master Blend products in order to solve customer technical challenges as an integration and technical lead
- Consult with clients' technical resources to produce integration design documents as a technical lead
- Navigate and document customer IT change management processes to streamline the roll-out and ongoing support of Blend products
- Estimate the effort required to integrate Blend products
- Collaborate with Blend Product and Engineering teams to share customer requirements, influence product priorities and further enhance Blend core product features
- 3+ years relevant integration experience utilizing excellent coding, problem solving and debugging skills
- Working knowledge of webservice APIs
- Strong communication skills and the ability to distill and convey complex information to multiple stakeholders
- Experience handling technical leadership tasks (solution design, estimating) and adapting to various work settings in an advisory/leadership role
- Ability to work with a variety of customers from different departments in large and small groups
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50% - 80% (Monday – Thursday typical during peak times)
Nice to Haves
- Prior experience deploying enterprise software solutions such as Salesforce, Workday, NetSuite, Guidewire, Oracle, etc
- Experience with various implementation methodologies including but not limited to Agile, Agile with Scrum, Waterfall, etc.
- Experience with change management processes of large enterprise organizations
- Familiarity with enterprise database technologies such as ETL, and ability to track customer behavior through data-driven metrics