Product Manager - New Business
At Blend, we’re dedicated to improving lending. We’re an enterprise technology company, but our product affects the most important purchase most people will make in their lifetime—their home. For homebuyers, our product means a clear, guided path to a new home. For lenders, it means modern, easy-to-use tools that let employees spend their time helping customers, rather than on repetitive, manual tasks. By aligning and modernizing this archaic industry, we believe everybody wins.
We need someone who’s driven to solve hard problems—the harder the better. We’re motivated by the fact that our product won’t just affect the lives of a few people in the Bay Area—it affects people all over America, not to mention a foundational part of the U.S. economy. Founded in 2012 by former Palantir leaders, we’re currently backed by Founders Fund, Andreessen Horowitz and other prominent investors.
As a New Business PM, you will be responsible for identifying strategic opportunities that expand Blend’s reach within our current customer base and the broader lending ecosystem. You will collaborate with Blend’s Business Development team to turn these opportunities into a reality by working closely with internal and external stakeholders, developers and designers to define the vision, roadmap, and execution plan for new products.
- Prioritize and execute on a vision for new product initiatives that aligns with our business strategy and the value to our current and future users
- Defining product vision, roadmap, and path to version 1.0 for new product initiatives
- Collaborate closely with engineers to rapidly prototype and launch new products and experiences
- Define your team’s success metrics that drive business value
- Interact directly with customers and users to unearth pain points and discover new opportunities
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Experience launching new products from 0 to 1
- Excellent strategic/business acumen - ability to ruthlessly prioritize strategic opportunities based on impact, market factors, feasibility, and alignment with’s Blend’s long term visions
- Experience managing third party relationships, including structuring partnership agreements, SOW's, and service agreements
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to dive into data and emerge with insights
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for fintech
Nice to Haves
- BA/BS in computer science, engineering, design or related field
- Experience in business development or corporate strategy and development
- Background building developer platform and third party ecosystems