At Blend, we’re dedicated to improving lending. We’re an enterprise technology company, but our product affects the most important purchase most people will make in their lifetime—their home. For homebuyers, our product means a clear, guided path to a new home. For lenders, it means modern, easy-to-use tools that let employees spend their time helping customers, rather than on repetitive, manual tasks. By aligning and modernizing this archaic industry, we believe everybody wins.
We need someone who’s driven to solve hard problems—the harder the better. We’re motivated by the fact that our product won’t just affect the lives of a few people in the Bay Area—it affects people all over America, not to mention a foundational part of the U.S. economy. Founded in 2012 by former Palantir leaders, we’re currently backed by Founders Fund, Andreessen Horowitz and other prominent investors.
Blend is building a Client Support team to work closely with our customers to maintain fully-functional, high-performing production environments. Support is a highly valued team at Blend, because we will only be successful if our customers are successful. We are looking for an exceptional person to join this team – someone who regularly goes above and beyond to provide the best possible service and relevant solutions to our clients. If you join us, you’ll be part of a small, tightly-knit Support team that is ridiculously good at providing world-class service.
- Your daily tasks may include:
- Resolving Tier 1 and 2 incoming issues via email, chat and phone
- Translating technical speak and troubleshooting steps in a way that your grandpa could understand. You may be helping customers with anything from password resets to troubleshooting and replicating product issues reported by customers
- Gathering feedback. Our product team loves to crank out features that our users want
- Once you're a Blend product expert, you will have the opportunity to assist with:
- Authoring knowledgebase articles for internal and external use
- Various interdepartmental projects
- Light quality assurance of our product
- Excellent troubleshooting, documentation and communication skills – both oral and written
- Experience with a support ticket system – Zendesk is preferred
- A detailed, organized and results-oriented mindset
- Ability to act in a responsive and sensitive manner to all customer inquiries
- Superb phone, chat and email etiquette
- Ability to think outside of the box and find creative ways to solve problems
- A work style that’s self-directed; you can work autonomously and as part of a team
- Flexibility – you can work weekends and holidays as needed based on business demands
Nice to Haves
- 1+ years’ experience supporting an enterprise SaaS solution
- Bachelors degree
- Prior experience at a fast-growing startup