Quality Control / Customer Care (Westlake Village, CA)
Los Angeles /
Blend Insurance – Blend Insurance /
Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Blend is now helping the insurance industry evolve and empowering it with the help of technology; Blend Insurance Agency will provide borrowers with the option to 1) shop and 2) purchase homeowners insurance.
Blend Insurance is growing our QC team to be the mediator between our customers, financial institutions and insurance carriers. We are looking for an exceptional person to join this team – someone who regularly goes above and beyond to provide the best possible service and relevant solutions. Our physical office is located in Westlake Village, CA.
How you'll contribute:
- Receive and place phone calls with customers, insurance carriers and financial institutions
- Process customer, insurance carrier and financial institution new business requests from the agency interface in a timely and professional manner
- Follow up on applications and/or additional paperwork with customers and insurance carriers to ensure
- Review, add and update Blend Insurance and carrier systems to accurately reflect both automated and manual changes to customer policies
- Responsible for evidence of insurance delivery to the financial institutions and customers. Making sure all insurance requirement documentation is met in order to proceed with funding the loan and compliance
Who you are:
- Current Property and Casualty License strongly preferred
- Must exercise good judgement and and to be able to work independently or in a team setting as needed
- Excellent verbal skills and written communication skills
- Organized with strong attention to detail and underwriting
- Knowledge of EZLynx, Hellosign and Dialpad, a plus but not required
- Strong computer skills including proficient knowledge of G-Suite (Gmail, Google Sheets, Calendar, Google Drive and Google Docs)
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend for non-regularly remote employees during COVID-19 (and lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays provided in offices outside of COVID-19)
- Weekly mindfulness meditation class
- Weekly remote company all-hands
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy and companywide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.