At Blend, we’re dedicated to improving lending. We’re an enterprise technology company, but our product affects the most important purchase most people will make in their lifetime—their home. For homebuyers, our product means a clear, guided path to a new home. For lenders, it means modern, easy-to-use tools that let employees spend their time helping customers, rather than on repetitive, manual tasks. By aligning and modernizing this archaic industry, we believe everybody wins.
We need someone who’s driven to solve hard problems—the harder the better. We’re motivated by the fact that our product won’t just affect the lives of a few people in the Bay Area—it affects people all over America, not to mention a foundational part of the U.S. economy. Founded in 2012 by former Palantir leaders, we’re currently backed by Founders Fund, Andreessen Horowitz and other prominent investors.
We’re looking for a Product Marketer to help us transform the lending industry. If product messaging and positioning, demos, field, and channel enablement is in your DNA, help us enable a world of better lending by evangelizing the Blend platform across the market, partners, and with the press.
- Work collaboratively with Product, Marketing, Design, and Sales to define and drive customer communication strategy
- Support Sales and Client Services team efforts through impactful training and enablement activities
- Build compelling product communications that educate and entice investment by highlighting key customer benefits
- Create impactful product launches unlike any the lending industry has ever seen
- Identify and execute on communication strategies for customers and internal teams
- 3 to 5 years of industry experience
- A demonstrably successful background in B2B SaaS product marketing, preferably with an emphasis in fintech
- Startup DNA: Highly collaborative, self-starter, always interested in learning, innovating, and continuous improvement
- A passion for details, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills; ability to work well as an individual and within a team
- Excellent written & presentation skills
Nice to Haves
- Previous mortgage or financial services industry experience is a plus