Homeownership is a part of the American Dream. And yet the process is stressful, time-consuming, and full of uncertainty. When you're making one of the biggest and most important financial decisions of your life, you should feel confident, empowered, and happy. At Blend, we are making this a reality.
We’re an enterprise technology company building a product that will improve the entire lending ecosystem. For homebuyers, this means a clear, guided path to a new home. For lenders, it means modern, easy-to-use tools that let employees spend their time helping customers rather than repeating burdensome, manual tasks. Our product doesn't just affect the lives of a few people in the Bay Area — but people all over America. We are laying the groundwork for a better-functioning, more sustainable lending industry.
We're building a smart, tight-knit, diverse team of problem solvers who want to change this industry for the better, and positively impact millions of people in the process. We are motivated by challenge, and nothing excites us more than solving hard problems.
We’re looking for a Product Marketer to help us transform the lending industry. If product messaging and positioning, demos, field, and channel enablement is in your DNA, help us enable a world of better lending by evangelizing the Blend platform across the market, partners, and with the press.
- Work collaboratively with Product, Marketing, Design, and Sales to define and drive customer communication strategy
- Support Sales and Client Services team efforts through impactful training and enablement activities
- Build compelling product communications that educate and entice investment by highlighting key customer benefits
- Create impactful product launches unlike any the lending industry has ever seen
- Identify and execute on communication strategies for customers and internal teams
- 3 to 5 years of industry experience
- A demonstrably successful background in B2B SaaS product marketing, preferably with an emphasis in fintech
- Startup DNA: Highly collaborative, self-starter, always interested in learning, innovating, and continuous improvement
- A passion for details, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills; ability to work well as an individual and within a team
- Excellent written & presentation skills
Nice to Have Skills
- Previous mortgage or financial services industry experience is a plus