IMB Account Manager - Path Forward Returnship
GTM – Customer Success
Blend makes the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer. With its digital lending platform, Blend helps financial institutions including Wells Fargo and U.S. Bank increase productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences. The company processes nearly $2 billion in loans daily, helping millions of consumers gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
The Path Forward Return to Work program at Blend is a 16- week paid returnship for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. The program is open to individuals who have at least 5 years of professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least two years to focus on caring for a child or other dependent. If you meet these criteria, we encourage you to apply.
At Blend, we are excited to be part of the Path Forward program because we appreciate the skills you can offer, the perspective you provide, and the contributions you will make. This program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experience, and make connections with others transitioning back to the workforce. It also offers support through Path Forward, a nonprofit organization on a mission to empower people who’ve been focused on caregiving transition back to the paid workforce.
As an Independent Mortgage Bank (IMB) Account Manager at Blend you will focus on providing strategic direction to some of the top lenders in the country to realize the value of Blend. You’ll be focused on our IMB accounts that will lean heavily on your expertise to drive success through adoption of new technologies. Through your customer interactions, you will be working on initiatives that will impact the future of lending at the largest segment if Mortgage Lenders in the US. You’ll identify and articulate how Blend can unlock significant value for our customers and truly transform the technology that powers their lending process. As a member of the Account Management team, you’ll have the opportunity to help define our sales growth, participate in strategic decisions and help develop the culture.
- Management and ownership of commercial client accounts, ensuring 100% customer adoption and success
- Proactively gather product feedback and share this with Product, Services and Engineering teams
- Work closely with all levels of client organizations to uncover opportunities for growth within their business
- Closely partner with customers regarding product updates, new features and releases
- 1-2+ years of relevant client services experience at SaaS software company
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with experience sharing findings with senior management and C-level executives
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to develop a deep understanding of the Blend product, mortgage market and our customers' needs
- Experience in supporting and handling complex client relationships while discovering opportunities for revenue growthShown listening and negotiation skills
- Strong ability to articulate contractual, technical, and financial value points to customers, including executive leaders
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.