Brand Marketer, Digital - Homeownership Journey
San Francisco, New York, Remote /
Marketing – Marketing /
Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Blend is seeking a performance-oriented digital marketer with a test-and-scale mindset to build out Blend’s homeownership journey websites and digital presence. As the first dedicated Homeownership journey marketer, you will be lead strategy and execution of marketing support for the homeownership journey services. You will be responsible for creating content and experiences across all marketing touchpoints, with an emphasis on digital and social. Expect to drive all creative and performance components of programs, including ongoing optimization efforts. The position calls for curiosity, hands-on production, attention to detail, and strong project management. Staying nimble and responsive to the changing needs of the business will be critical to success.
You will be joining a team of highly collaborative self-starters, committed to learning, innovating, and continuously improving.
How you’ll contribute:
- Build and maintain user journeys and content across Blend’s homeownership journey digital properties
- Work in lock step with web developers, design, and marketing operations to establish and maintain best practices across digital properties
- Provide community management and campaign support across social and digital programs
- Concept and execute marketing programs; partner with a cross functional team to drive messaging, creative, and performance
- Measure and report on program performance, distilling learnings into actions
Who you are:
- 5+ years digital marketing experience, with a center of excellence in B2B marketing
- Strong technical marketing mindset and toolkit
- Experience managing both the creative and performance components of marketing programs
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing platforms (e.g Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Marketo, Google Analytics and Wordpress)
- Technical mindset with a willingness to learn new tools and platforms as needed
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to work effectively across a number of internal and external partners
- Creative thinking and problem solving abilities; an interest in learning new marketing strategies and tactics
- Experience with or strong knowledge of financial services
- Short form copywriting skills and a creative eye
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, fitness classes, fitness equipment and more
- Stipends for work from home setup, internet, and meals
- Company-wide mental health days
- Weekly remote all hands
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.