Sales Support Associate (Westlake Village, CA)
Los Angeles /
Blend Insurance – Blend Insurance /
Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
As a Sales Support Associate for Blend Insurance Agency, you will focus on assisting with the sales and onboarding process of new insurance clients. You’ll work collaboratively and cross-functionally with Insurance Client Advisors and QC Team members to provide the necessary support and to assure successful client and policy issuance and fulfillment. You will also communicate externally with our Lender Partners and their team members to assure all their needs are met for the insurance requirement in their loan closings.
How You'll Contribute:
- Validate replacement cost estimate for Accepted Policies
- Reach out to Lending Partners to inform Blend is providing HOI, follow up to make sure EOI is delivered for closing
- Identify Blend Advisor for in bound EOI requests
- Responsible for assuring Call Me Now SLA’s are met
- Aggregate and upload policy documents for bound policies to Salesforce
- Complete the policy submission to QC process in Salesforce
Who You Are:
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple responsibilities
- Knowledge of mortgage origination or insurance placement process a plus
- Prior office experience preferred
- Strong data entry and computer aptitude using Chromebook, GSuite
- Positive attitude and team player mindset
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Sponsored gym memberships, ClassPass credits, or wellness stipend.
- Lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays
- Journey meditation access, and on-site massages
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Convenient location, with parking programs, and flexible commuter options
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.