At Blend, we’re dedicated to improving lending. We’re an enterprise technology company, but our product affects the most important purchase most people will make in their lifetime—their home. For homebuyers, our product means a clear, guided path to a new home. For lenders, it means modern, easy-to-use tools that let employees spend their time helping customers, rather than on repetitive, manual tasks. By aligning and modernizing this archaic industry, we believe everybody wins.
We need someone who’s driven to solve hard problems—the harder the better. We’re motivated by the fact that our product won’t just affect the lives of a few people in the Bay Area—it affects people all over America, not to mention a foundational part of the U.S. economy. Founded in 2012 by former Palantir leaders, we’re currently backed by Founders Fund, Andreessen Horowitz and other prominent investors.
Blend is looking for someone to join our Business Operations team to focus on marketing operations. We are looking for a seasoned professional to help us build out our reporting and analytics framework, as well as operational processes to support the functions. You’ll have the opportunity to wear many hats and make a meaningful contribution from day one.
- Lead analysis of business performance to support daily marketing operations
- Provide analytic support leveraging tools such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Tableau, and SQL
- Empower Blend to use data to drive insights and strategy
- Work with Marketing to develop and define processes, workflows, and analytics across the customer journey
- Measure and analyze ROI across multiple marketing, sales, and business development channels (e.g. trade shows, webinars, partner referrals)
- Build out marketing dashboards and reporting to present cross-functionally
- Assist Digital Marketing and Demand Generation Teams in building campaign landing pages in HubSpot, measure conversion rates, and collaborate on analytics
- Work closely with Product Marketing to build email campaigns around new product launches and initiatives
- Collaborate with Sales Operations to build “single source of truth” dashboards for Sales & Marketing that highlight all lead management KPI’s including conversion rates, lead aging, pipeline value, marketing attribution, and closed revenue
- B.S. or M.S. in business-related or quantitative field (Economics, Finance, Math, Engineering, or similar discipline)
- 5+ years of analytics experience in marketing operations
- Demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, derive insights from data, and communicate with diverse teams
- Outstanding organizational, time management, and presentation skills
- Self-starter; comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty
Nice to Haves
- Experience working in a startup
- Salesforce experience
- Experience with Hubspot and Tableau
- Familiarity with Python
- Background and/or interest in Fintech