Marketing and Sales Operations
Homeownership is a part of the American Dream. And yet, the process is stressful, time-consuming, and full of uncertainty. When you're making one of the biggest and most important financial decisions of your life, you should feel confident, empowered, and happy. At Blend, we are making this a reality.
We’re an enterprise technology company building a product that improves the entire lending ecosystem. For homebuyers, this means a clear, guided path to a new home. For lenders, it means modern, easy-to-use tools that let employees spend their time helping customers rather than repeating manual tasks. Our product doesn't just affect the lives of a few people in the Bay Area — but people all over America.
We're building a smart, tight-knit, diverse team of problem solvers who want to change this industry for the better, and positively impact millions of people in the process. We are motivated by challenge, and nothing excites us more than solving hard problems.
Blend is looking for someone to join our Business Operations team to focus on Marketing and Sales operations. We are looking for a seasoned professional to help us build out our reporting and analytics framework, as well as operational processes to support the functions. You’ll have the opportunity to wear many hats and make a meaningful contribution from day one.
- Lead analysis of business performance to support daily sales and marketing operations
- Provide analytic support leveraging tools such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Tableau, and SQL
- Empower Blend to use data to drive insights and strategy
- Work with Sales and Marketing to develop and define process, workflow, and analytics throughout the customer journey
- Measure and analyze ROI across multiple marketing, sales, and business development channels (e.g. trade shows, webinars, partner referrals)
- Build out marketing dashboards and reporting to presenting cross-functionally
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product to design and implement an internal data strategy, to successfully track all aspects of the business
- B.S. or M.S. in business-related or quantitative field (Economics, Finance, Math, Engineering, or similar discipline)
- 3 to 5 years of experience in business operations, with a focus on marketing and sales
- Demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, derive insights from data, and communicate with diverse teams
- Outstanding organizational, time management, and presentation skills
- Self-starter; comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience working in a startup
- Salesforce Admin experience
- Experience with Hubspot and Tableau
- Familiarity with Python
- Background and/or interest in Fintech