Pharmacy Experience Specialist
Blink Health is an early stage tech-company revolutionizing the way people access and pay for prescription medicine. Our product provides users complete pricing transparency on their medications, and can save them up to 90% at pharmacies nationwide with a few taps.
Our department’s core mission is to delight our customers and turn them into fans. We understand that in order to do this, we must work closely with pharmacies to ensure claims can be processed quickly and effectively so our customers receive the best experience. You are Blink's champion with the pharmacy. You will field calls from pharmacies and patients and assist with any pharmacy processing questions that may arise. We are looking to you to be an expert on how Blink is processed and create positive relationships with our pharmacies by assisting them in filling our patients’ medications. Internally, you’ll be compiling feedback that will be shared with marketing and product groups to improve our product flow and experience.
- Intimately learn all aspects of our product, business and process and become a subject matter expert.
- Field calls from major pharmacy chains and independent pharmacies across the country.
- Obtain a fundamental understanding of Blink’s drug offerings for quick patient and pharmacy assistance.
- Leverage prior Pharmacy Technician experience when speaking with pharmacists and patients to analyze claims and quickly troubleshoot processing errors.
- Obtain a detailed understanding of the product across all platforms and user states. Stay informed on product changes, new features, marketing campaigns and product launches.
- Intimately learn all department policies and protocols to adhere strictly to matters of security and privacy.
- Resolve outstanding tickets and record all events appropriately.
- Utilize Knowledge Base materials when assisting with inquiries. Leverage your product and pharmacy technician expertise to resolve issues independently when they fall outside of the Knowledge Base.
- Attend weekly department meeting to stay informed on new business and department updates.
- Compile thoughtful feedback and suggestions to be shared with Customer Experience Management team to be incorporated into department materials, including knowledge bases, scripts, processes and email macros.
- Provide customer feedback to Engineering, Product, Marketing and Design teams to improve product.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior Pharmacy Technician Experience (1-2 years experience)
- Strong command of the English and/or Spanish language
- Strong phone presence in a support/service capacity
- Patience, empathy, respectfulness, and confidence
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn complex new software (Think Zendesk, Stripe, reporting tools… not Office)