Part-Time Customer Experience Specialist - Night Shift
Blink Health is an early stage tech company revolutionizing the way people pay for prescription medicine. Our product provides users complete pricing transparency on their medications, and can save them up to 90% at any pharmacy nationwide with a few taps in our app.
Our core mission is to delight our customers and turn them into fans. You are our customer’s advocate and Blink’s champion. You will field calls from pharmacies, providers and customers, and in each case we are looking to you to ensure each interaction is a positive experience. Since our customers fill medications at all hours of the day, we need specialists who work best during the evening hours. Internally, you’ll be working closely with business, marketing and product groups to improve our product flow and experience, becoming a subject matter expert and highly valuable member of our team.
- Intimately learn all aspects of our product, business and process and become subject matter experts
- Field calls from a variety of sources - from doctors, to pharmacies to patients- during the night shift hours
- Close open tickets through communication with patient, provider and pharmacist, and record all events appropriately in the system
- Provide direct customer feedback to engineering teams to improve product and work side-by-side to resolve issues
- Solve issues independently when they fall outside of script
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Hospitality, Healthcare Administration or equivalent degree/experience
- Available to work 25 hours a week on-site during night shift hours
- Strong command of the English and/or Spanish languageStrong phone presence in a support/service capacityPatience, empathy, respectfulness, and confidence
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn complex new software (Think ZenDesk, MedAccess, Stripe… not Office)