Director of People
Blink Health is seeking a Director of People. Reporting to the CEO, The Director of People will be a member of Blink’s leadership team, serving as a partner to business leaders and the entire employee population. This person will be responsible for driving the architecture and build out of our People / HR function.
We’re looking for someone to champion innovative people programs to ensure Blink Health continues to be an amazing place to work - by driving people ops strategy in partnership with executive team. The Director of People will be responsible for culture initiatives, organizational design, benefits & payroll, performance management, employee onboarding, employee relations, training & development and compensation.
- Lead all People Initiatives across the organization.
- Ensure people programs are aligned with achieving Blink Health’s business objectives.
- Implement innovative, efficient, and scalable people programs, including learning and development, performance management, employee engagement, and compensation.
- Create and manage the employee onboarding and orientation process, ensuring each and every hire has a seamless onboarding, orientation and experience in their early days at Blink
- Design and implement programs and policies that continuously enhance life at Blink, including internal communications, events, and company wide off-sites
- Create and measure key metrics that are designed to measure employee happiness, performance, engagement and retention
- Ensure compliance with all EEO, Employment, Benefits, Payroll and Wage-hour Laws
- Implement and manage a full-cycle employee review and feedback process
- Oversee all HR/People related vendor relationships, regularly evaluating cost and effectiveness
- Leverage people data in improvement and implementation of all people programs, processes and systems.
- 7+ years of experience working as a leader in People Operations/Human Resources, preferably in a high-growth startup environment
- Proven ability to function at an executive leadership level, while remaining hands-on with implementing core, administrative HR systems and programs.
- Experience rolling out and implementing Continuous Feedback and 360 performance review programs, designed to create an open line of communication and drive high performance across the organization
- Deep understanding of employment/labor laws
- Experience developing orientation and training programs
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A high sense of urgency and ability to prioritize
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with, knowledge of and opinion of newest generation of HRIS systems