Blink is looking for an infrastructure engineer to build world class developer tooling and automate our server infrastructure. You will be using open source management tools as well as building tools for Blink when appropriate, all hosted on AWS.
If you join Blink, you will:
- Build and improve tooling to help other teams achieve their goals and improve performance
- Troubleshoot performance issues and metric anomalies
- Advocate for and train other developers in operational best practices
- Perform peer code and architecture reviewsParticipate in on-call rotation and improve our run-books
- Collaborate with your team to architect and document new systems
- Build and support our developer and release tooling
- You are an engineer who cares about developer productivity, system stability, and performance.
- You are excited to build world class tools and systems that support our production systems.
- Ideally you have experience building and supporting customer facing, web-scale production infrastructure on AWS.
- You have experience with some or all of our stack: Python, AWS, MySQL, Redshift, Linux, Docker, Ansible, and nginx.