Customer Experience Specialist
Blink Health is an early stage tech-company revolutionizing the way people access and pay for prescription medicine. Our product provides users complete pricing transparency on their medications, and can save them up to 90% at pharmacies nationwide with a few taps.
Our department’s core mission is to delight our customers and turn them into fans. You are our customer’s advocate and Blink’s champion. You will field inquiries from pharmacies, providers and customers, and in each case we are looking to you to ensure each interaction is a positive experience. Internally, you’ll be compiling feedback that will be shared with marketing and product groups to improve our product flow and experience.
- Intimately learn all aspects of our product, business and process and become a subject matter expert.
- Leverage your expertise to resolve inquiries from patients, pharmacies, and providers.
- Field inquiries over a variety of communication mediums, including phone, email, and live chat.
- Obtain a detailed understanding of the product across all platforms and user states. Stay informed on product changes, new features, marketing campaigns and product launches.
- Work closely with pharmacists and patients to process claims and troubleshoot pharmacy processing rejections.
- Intimately learn all department policies and protocols to adhere strictly to matters of security and privacy.
- Resolve outstanding tickets and record all events appropriately.
- Utilize Knowledge Base materials when assisting with inquiries.
- Leverage your product expertise to resolve issues independently when they fall outside of the Knowledge Base. Leverage expertise to assist team members with questions and escalations.
- Attend weekly department meeting to stay informed on new business and department updates.
- Compile thoughtful feedback and suggestions to be shared with Customer Experience Management team to be incorporated into department materials, including knowledge bases, scripts, processes and email macros.
- Provide customer feedback to Engineering, Product, Marketing and Design teams to improve product.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Hospitality or equivalent degree/experience
- Strong command of the English and/or Spanish language
- Strong phone presence in a support/service capacity
- Patience, empathy, respectfulness, and confidence
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn complex new software (Think Zendesk, Stripe, reporting tools… not Office)