Freelance – CRM Copywriter
Marketing – CRM
Blinkist offers the best selection of nonfiction knowledge, all in an app that makes it easy to fit learning into your life. Through audio and text explainers called Blinks, original podcasts and author-driven content, Blinkist is on a mission to help people turn ordinary moments into extraordinary learning opportunities — anytime, anywhere.
Blinkist was created in 2012 right in the heart of Berlin. We’ve been selected as one of the Top 25 Startups in Germany by LinkedIn, and are amongst Berlin’s top 3 employers based on Glassdoor and Kununu ratings.
Team: Brand Marketing
Working Hours: Flexible with a few hours each week
Duration: Freelance on a per-brief basis
Why we need you
We’re looking for a freelance brand and marketing copywriter to support the increasing demand for copy creation for our CRM campaigns and marketing communications. If you love the challenge of delivering compelling and concise messaging, this is the gig for you. You'll support our Senior Copy Strategist and work closely with our CRM team to create on-brand converting copy for promotional and sales campaigns on a regular production schedule.
- You support our Senior Copy Strategist in providing an on-brand, consistent, and timely flow of copy to stakeholders.
- You create on-brand, converting copy for promotional and upsell campaigns and communications for our CRM team.
- You contribute on-brand updates to transactional e-mails.
- Experience in creating copy for e-mail, push, or landing pages
- Experience working with branded communications, ideally for an app subscription service
- Proven track record in creating compelling, concise, converting copy for sales and marketing in the CRM sphere
- Eager to improve based on feedback, asking for clarification proactively, and working collaboratively
- Available 2-3 times per week for briefings or feedback calls
- Native, or equivalent, written and spoken English
What’s in it for you
At Blinkist we work very closely with a large team of freelancers, and we really value their contributions. We know that freelancers often have to juggle many different tasks and roles; therefore, we have designed our process to be highly flexible. We want you to grow with your projects and we try hard to ensure you can work whenever is best for you. You’ll also have the freedom to work from wherever suits you.
How to apply
If you meet these requirements, we are looking forward to receiving your online application, including your CV, by Tuesday, March 24. The earliest start would be in April 2020. As part of the application, we ask you to complete a first test task which you can retrieve at http://bit.ly/crmcopy. After reviewing your skills and qualifications, we may then ask you to complete a second task, which takes about 3 hours and will be compensated.
At Blinkist, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it and support it. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.