Junior Performance Marketing Manager – Search & Display
Marketing – Performance Marketing
Who we are
This ad goes out to all those who want to find a purpose in what they’re doing and take accountability for their work. At Blinkist, we’ve created a meaningful product that is growing fast. Our blinks – key insights from the world’s best nonfiction – inspire more than 10 million people around the globe to keep learning new, exciting things each and every day.
Our app has been named by Apple as one of the very best in the App Store. We’ve received the United Nations World Summit Award in the Learning & Education category, a Google Material Design Award for Brand Expressiveness, as well as an Android Excellence Award.
Why we need you
Our Performance Marketing team is growing, we are scaling our current channels, experimenting with new campaigns, and that’s why we need a new person that will help us by managing multiple projects across different channels.
– Build, monitor and optimise search and display campaigns on Google, Bing, Quora and other advertising platforms
– Work on ad optimisation and run creative tests across Search/Display/Youtube campaigns
– Research new possibilities for channel expansion
– Use analytics and reporting to improve the profitability of your campaigns
– Share reports, learnings, and best practices with the marketing team and different stakeholders
– Knowledge of Excel and/or Google Sheets
– Fluent English skills (German is a plus)
– 1-2 years of experience launching online marketing campaigns on Adwords or other advertising platforms (Facebook, Yandex, Bing, etc.)
– Love of numbers and the ability to think analytically
– Great attention to detail
– The ability to learn fast
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
What’s in it for you
At Blinkist, we offer a fantastic workplace in the heart of Berlin-Neukölln including all the benefits you’d expect – from a personalized perk system to free private language lessons. Add free lunch, a competitive salary, a personal development budget of 1,500€ per year, flexible working hours, and a meaningful product on the rise, and you have a first impression of why Blinkist is a great place to work.
We got rid of classical management hierarchies and, instead, distributed authority among all colleagues. We foster a unique company culture championing self-empowerment, personal development, direct communication and mutual support. Not only do we want you to grow into this role, but we want this role to grow with you.
If we’ve captured your interest and you want to take part in building the leading destination for the modern lifelong learner, apply now and let us know why you’re the perfect fit for the job!
At Blinkist, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it and support it. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.