Account Manager – Business Development
New Business Development – New Business Development
Who we are
This ad goes out to all those who want to find a purpose in what they’re doing and take accountability for their work. At Blinkist, we’ve created a meaningful product that is growing fast. Our blinks – key insights from the world’s best nonfiction – inspire more than 10 million people around the globe to keep learning new, exciting things each and every day.
Our app has been named by Apple as one of the very best in the App Store. We’ve received the United Nations World Summit Award in the Learning & Education category, a Google Material Design Award for Brand Expressiveness, as well as an Android Excellence Award.
Why we need you
The New Business Development team is a newly formed team of 3 at Blinkist, tasked with identifying new business opportunities globally which lead to customer growth and new revenue streams. This is a very exciting time to be joining this creative and fast-paced company.
We are seeking a self-starter with strong relationship skills and an entrepreneurial mindset to support the Director of Global Business Development in mapping out and executing new growth opportunities.
– Manage relationships with new and existing Blinkist partners
– Proactively research organizations to find new business and partnership opportunities
– Develop proposals and pitches for new partners
– Create onboarding flows for new enterprise customers
– Build presentations for new partner proposals
– Work closely with Customer Support, Finance, Marketing, and other teams
– Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events
– You have 3+ years of experience in sales or relationship management
– You have strong communication and relationship-building skills
– You are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset who is highly organized
– You have the ability to get things done with a powerful bias for action
– You are comfortable working in a fast-paced growing environment and dealing with ambiguity
– You are fluent in English and preferably conversant in German
What’s in it for you
At Blinkist, we got rid of classical management hierarchies and, instead, distributed authority among all colleagues. We created our own Blinkist Operating System and foster a unique company culture championing self-empowerment, personal development, direct communication, and mutual support.
We offer a fantastic workplace in the heart of Berlin-Neukölln with perks like a yearly personal development budget of 1,600€, free lunch, a gym membership, a public transportation pass, language classes and 30 days of vacation.
If we’ve captured your interest and you want to take part in building the leading destination for the modern lifelong learner, apply now and let us know why you’re the perfect fit for the job!
At Blinkist, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it and support it. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.