Blispay is a financial technology startup backed by FirstMark Capital, NEA, Accomplice and Founder Collective. Our first product is an everyday credit & financing solution that customers deserve and merchants need. Our founding team consists of experienced industry veterans from companies including BIll Me Later, PayPal, Bank of America, MBNA, Microsoft & Zynga.
As a System Administrator at Blispay you will play a crucial role in designing, building, and maintaining our IT infrastructure.
- Design, build, and maintain IT infrastructure across all of our environments (QA,IT,PROD).
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- Experience supporting production environments.
- Experience with configuration management systems (we use Puppet).
- Experience with shell scripting (we use Bash).
- Experience with Unix/Linux system administration.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience with a major programming language (Java, Python, etc.).
- Experience designing, managing, and hardening networks & systems.
- Bachelors, or Masters degree in computer science or engineering preferred.