👋 It’s great to meet you. Thanks for taking the time to read about our latest job opening. Read on to learn a bit about Blocknative, get some insights into the role we are hiring for, and learn about our process.
At Blocknative, you’ll be designing tools used by some of the top blockchain projects. As the first full-time design hire, we’re excited to have you join our team to help build foundational blockchain infrastructure.
From mapping user journeys into flow diagrams, designing visual concepts to high fidelity mockups and prototypes, and collaborating with developers to implement front-end code.
Your role will be visible across the entire product life-cycle. And you will collaborate with the entire team to build a leading blockchain company. Come help us scale our composable mempool data platform and grow our Web3 onboarding library.
- Work with product owners, developers, and go to market team to deliver an end-to-end product experience that drives customer engagement
- Understand business objectives and translate them into visual design concepts mockups of intuitive user experience, and functioning code
- Collaborate across marketing and product
- Help us take our new design system (that’s going to be released soon) and apply it across our portfolio of products
- Champion our customers’ needs and discuss both benefits and hurdles of various design solutions with stakeholders
- Ethereum experienced — proficient with the core concepts in the space. You yield farm, stake tokens, and more
- Proficient in HTML and CSS
- Experience with component-based design tools such as LucidChart, Sketch, or Figma
- A portfolio that showcases your design process. Being able to design aesthetically-pleasing artifacts is fundamental. But we care about the thought and process as much as the outcome
- Visual design fluency. You geek out about Gestalt design principle and you care about hierarchy, consistent layouts, grids, and rhythm
- Understanding of composition, negative space, and typography
* We prioritize people above all else. If you think you’d add to the depth and diversity of our team but don’t fit these qualifications exactly, we want you to apply!
- We’re a bunch of Designerds 🤓
- Our CEO previously led Cisco's design thinking transformation
- Our Head of Strategy previously helped ConsenSys.design launch their site
- Blocknative created (and Open-Sourced) the Dapp Design UX Audit
- We’re backed by leading VCs
- Given our early stage — and the fact that you’ll be collaborating across the entire business — we want you to meet the entire team before joining. Here’s what you can expect:
- Apply with you resume and portfolio
- Schedule a call with the CEO
- Schedule a call with the CTO
- Schedule a group interview with the Product team
- Schedule a group interview with the Go To Market team
- Reference calls
- 📝 Offer
We Hope To Hear From You!
We are also open to exploring contract opportunities as we get to know each other.