Full Time /
Blocknative’s Transaction Observability platform democratizes access to pre-chain data and provides the power to see into the future, improving web3 user experiences and enabling MEV value recirculation. Founded in 2018, Blocknative helps inform and power such forward-thinking projects as Lido, MetaMask, imToken, Curve, Balancer, Ethereum Foundation, Polygon Foundation, and hundreds of others.
You’ll join our highly skilled engineering team and help us build world-class innovative products and services that create new capabilities in blockchain infrastructure. You’ll work closely with our CTO and Product Managers to design, build, and deploy new solutions.
- Be a key member of the technical team architecting and building Blocknative products and working with the entire organization to further the objectives of the company
- Develop company expertise in transaction detection, processing, notification, and analytics for blockchains
- Design, implement, and test backend transaction notification systems and related data pipelines
- Work with the engineering team to support customer technical inquiries
- Contribute to documentation and related assets to assist customers using company products
- Learn new technologies and techniques to help the company innovate in products and product development
- Work with the team to guide the company product roadmap
- Work with the team to guide the company development process
- Demonstrate and inspire a strong sense of teamwork
- Demonstrate and inspire integrity, quality, and professionalism
- Ethereum and/or EVM — proficient with core concepts in the blockchain space
- 3+ years of engineering experience
- NodeJS and asynchronous programming techniques
- Stream processing pipelines and tools, such as Redis, Kafka, fluentd
- Strong ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and build solid working relationships across the team — from individual contributors to the CEO
* We prioritize people above all else. If you think you’d add to the depth and diversity of our team but don’t fit these qualifications exactly, we want you to apply!
We hope you apply!
We are also open to exploring contract opportunities as we get to know each other.
We strive to have you meet as much of the team as possible before extending an offer. Here’s what you can expect:
- Application review
- Schedule a call with the recruitment team
- Schedule a call with the hiring manager
- Schedule a group interview with the growth or technical team
- Reference calls/ background checks
If you want to dig deeper into Blocknative, please explore our YouTube channel and blog, and don't forget to create your free account.