Technical Customer Support
New York, NY or Remote
Blockstack PBC is looking for a highly proactive and communicative engineer to support a growing base of users. This role is for problem solvers who enjoy building positive interactions and understand the crucial importance of support as a critical to our growth. As a technical customer support engineer you will support a growing base of users, discover commonly found user obstacles, and help to inform product improvements. The Blockstack ecosystem comprises both highly technical and non-technical users of decentralized apps, and over 800 accredited and qualified investors. Enabling customers of the Blockstack ecosystem is a priority for the whole Blockstack team.
- Assist users in Blockstack on-boarding and facilitate positive experiences across a positive audience
- Proactively address support requests via Zendesk, social media, our forum, slack etc.
- Escalate repeat issues to our dev team and contribute to a product feedback loop
- Build out processes to automate response as much as possible
3+ years technical experience. You have excellent communication and follow-up skills. Established interest in user experience in the Blockchain space. Computer science or development background preferred.
- Experience supporting users through complex product launches, upgrades, and adaptations
- Familiarity with one or more customer support portals, macros, and a record of automating processes when possible
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Qualities and Traits:
- Passion for building the new internet for decentralized apps
- Strong problem solving skills
- Positive customer first attitude
- Proactive solution provider