New York, NY
Blockstack is a decentralized computing platform. It’s the easiest way to build decentralized apps that can scale. More info here.
Blockstack PBC, a public benefit corp, has a mission to enable an open, decentralized internet which will benefit all internet users by giving them more control over information and computation. Blockstack PBC has raised $75M in capital to develop core protocols and developer tools for the ecosystem. Being a Public Benefit Corp also means we have goals beyond profit, and that allows us to focus on universal human rights and sharing the value created in our ecosystem.
Blockstack PBC is headquartered in New York City, with a globally distributed team located across the United States, Toronto, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Gambia and Hong Kong.
Blockstack is looking for an experienced executive assistant to support our senior leadership team. This person will prioritize time, coordinate meetings, plan travels, and manage projects as needed. This position is ideal for those who are incredibly organized, with superb attention to detail and impeccable execution. This person will be a key member of the team and critical in the success of the leadership team. Experience performing in a high pressure environment and on a tight deadline are important for this role.
The position will be based in our NYC office.
What you’ll do::
• Support multiple executives in scheduling of all internal and external meetings, managing busy calendars
• Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements for the leads and their team members
• Create and organize meeting prep materials, including documents, presentations, interviews etc.
• Partner with your executives to track key project milestones as well as progress against personal, team, and company goals/targets.
• Establish new—and improve existing—administrative systems and processes.
• Make recommendations for your executive with regard to their time management, prioritization, delegation, and organization.
• Assist with ad hoc projects, events and travel arrangements as needed.
• Perform general office duties as needed
What we’re looking for:
• 4+ years of experience providing administrative support, coordinating travel logistics and calendar management to 1 or more executives
• Experience prioritizing multiple projects and managing multiple work streams
• Excellent verbal and written skills . Can communicate clearly and effectively
• Ability to proactively align timing and goals, and can follow up on items that are not immediately addressed
• Excellent organization skills
• Proactive and resourceful problem provider with strong decision making abilities
• Sets up processes and automates tasks as much as possible
Benefits & Perks:
• Equity and Stacks tokens (STX - are the native token of the Blockstack computing network)
• Remote workers can expense co-working spaces
• An annual $1,200 budget for learning and development
• Daily lunch (even if you’re remote!)
• Paid time off & Unlimited sick days
• 100% paid gold level health benefits, including vision and dental with no deductible
• Free life and disability insurance
• Health and dependent care(FSA)
• Up to 16 weeks of paid parental leave
• Pre-tax commuter benefits
• 401k with 3% match
• Your choice of technical setup and equipment
• Public Benefit Corporation on a mission to enable an secure and private decentralized internet which will benefit all internet users: Blockstack Source Code
• Remote first team with HQ in New York City
• $75 total raised. $23M from first ever SEC qualified token offering in the U.S.
• 8,000 + active developers and enthusiasts in the community
• 300+ apps launched on Blockstack
• Work alongside leading PHD experts in computing
Blockstack PBC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and deeply cares about building a diverse team. Blockstack PBC is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Please note that benefits vary by country, the ones shown above are for our full time U.S. based employees. Benefit information for non-US based positions will be provided to individuals who interview for those roles.