Head of Developer Growth
New York, NY or Remote /
Blockstack is software for a user-owned internet. It’s the easiest way to build decentralized apps that can scale. Core protocols for Blockstack are developed as open-source and there are 400+ independent apps on the network. Blockstack PBC is a leading entity within the Stacks Ecosystem, advancing the initial research and development of the Stacks Blockchain and developer tools for decentralized applications. The mission of the open-source community and broader ecosystem is to provide software for a user owned internet that returns online data ownership to developers and consumers.
Blockstack PBC was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in New York City with employees and contractors in Canada, Europe, and Asia, Blockstack PBC is funded and backed by more than $75 million from Union Square Ventures, Y Combinator, Lux Capital, Winklevoss Capital, Naval Ravikant, and many more. More info here.
Blockstack PBC is looking for a Head of Developer Growth who will work closely with the CEO and leadership team to drive developer growth of our open source software tools.
What You’ll Do:
• Work alongside the leadership team to oversee the growth of the Stacks developer platform.
• Implement, measure and optimize the strategy to deliver consistent growth against key metrics and company targets.
• Scale growth processes by building out an infrastructure to support growth, automating and streamlining processes where possible.
• Measure data and performance by producing reports on goals, KPIs & performance.
• Optimize our online, in-person, and event touch points to drive developer conversion.
• Build, mentor and coach a team of growth specialists.
What We're Looking For:
• Proven history of taking developer-facing products to market with significant involvement in open source technologies.
• Ability to effectively build cross-functional relationships and motivate diverse teams and functions to produce high-quality outcomes.
• Ability to prioritize the few things that have the biggest impact.
• Analytics and metrics driven with a proven history of improving developer adoption.
• Experience increasing adoption of a product/service for a developer community.
Benefits & Perks:
• Company equity and Stacks(STX) tokens--STX is the native cryptocurrency of the Blockstack network
• Remote workers can expense co-working spaces
• An annual $1,200 budget for learning and development stipend
• $1000 per year of charity donation matching to an organization of your choosing
• Daily lunch (even if you’re remote!)
• Flexible vacation policy
• Family-Friendly health benefits
• Free life and disability insurance
• Health and dependent care (FSA)
• Up to 16 weeks of paid parental leave
• Pre-tax commuter benefits
• 401k with 3% match
• Your choice of technical setup and equipment
• Public Benefit Corporation on a mission to build a user-owned internet
• Remote first team with HQ in New York City
• $75M total raised. $23M from first ever SEC qualified token offering in the U.S.
• 8,000 + active developers and enthusiasts in the community
• 400+ apps launched on Blockstack
• Work alongside leading PHD experts in computing
Blockstack PBC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and deeply cares about building a diverse team. Blockstack PBC is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Please note that benefits vary by country, the ones shown above are for our full time U.S. based employees. Benefit information for non-US based positions will be provided to individuals who interview for those roles.