New York, NY
Blockstack is a decentralized computing platform. It’s the easiest way to build decentralized apps that can scale. More info here.
Blockstack PBC, a public benefit corp, is dedicated to building the core Blockstack protocols and developer platform. Blockstack PBC’s mission is to enable an open, decentralized internet which will benefit all internet users by giving them more control over information and computation.
Blockstack PBC is headquartered in New York City, with a globally distributed team located across Hong Kong, Gambia, Barcelona, Toronto, and Seattle.
Blockstack is now entering a growth stage and is seeking a metrics-driven Senior Recruiter to double our team size over the next year. This role is ideal for a seasoned and well-networked individual who has previously scaled technology companies across all departments, with a specialty in senior technical recruiting. This role will work directly with the Blockstack executive team.
- Collaborate with team members to own the recruitment division of Blockstack, creating a healthy pipeline of inbound, sourced, and referred talent leads to double our team size in a year
- Build upon the Blockstack hiring brand via online and in-person interaction(i.e. MeetUps, job boards, and PR initiatives)
- Control a hiring budget
- Report weekly on metrics
- Hands-on recruit(source and screen) for a number of roles simultaneously
- Stay up to date about new projects and initiatives in the Blockchain space and react to market trends
You take pride in building healthy, talented organizations that play to win. You have worked in-house at a quickly growing tech company to hire 50+ people. You have references who will attest to your ability to scale sensibly and find the best talent to match a team dedicated to excellence. 5-8 years of experience preferred.
- Proven history of testing new recruitment initiatives, and drawing results accordingly
- Ability to negotiate, with a strong understanding of equity and stock option incentives
- Can deliver for multiple stakeholders, and history of building a team
Qualities + Traits
- Passion for building the new internet for decentralized apps
- Enthusiasm for hard problems
- Comfortable working independently, respond well to quick feedback loops and direction from team members
Blockstack PBC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and deeply cares about building a diverse team. Benefits include remote work options, token grants in addition to equity compensation, and a budget for learning and education. We also offer 100% paid gold health benefits, daily lunch, and our spacious NYC HQ is centrally located in Flatiron.