Digital Marketing Specialist
Santa Monica, CA
BloomNation is searching for an Digital Marketing Specialist to help support our demand generation efforts. The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for managing number of digital marketing programs to drive brand awareness, engage audiences and - most importantly - utilize data-driven marketing tactics to build site traffic, generate new sales/leads, and help sales convert new business in not only the floral industry, but several new categories we are entering in 2020!
This role will also be responsible for managing the sales team landing pages and website, and identifying areas for technical optimization.
This position will work with all business units across the entire organization with a focus on new sales acquisition, partnering with sales operations to build accurate reporting and forecasting models, as well as reporting on ROI and funnel metrics.
Ideally, a successful candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced start-up culture, and deeply understands the requirements of an effective B2B digital marketing strategy that can scale quickly.
More Specifically, you will be:
- Set-up, manage, execute and analyze paid media campaigns and budgets on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to keep spend optimized for sales growth while hitting ROI goals
- Executing on our marketing strategy focused on Google Ads, Facebook Ads and website optimization.
- Collaborate with multiple departments to drive marketing projects from idea to completion and then through testing/optimization
- Measuring the effectiveness of campaigns against agreed-upon key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Analyze keywords and SEO/SEM techniques used by competitors and identify industry trends
- Write and improve effective SEO/SEM content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Manage budgets, develop digital marketing playbooks, and present key findings and best practices to team members and executive leadership
- Learn and be curious and stay on top of key trends and best practices in Google ADs, competitive landscape, Social Media Paid Marketing and the industry to develop winning strategies that scale
- Continuously ideate, implement and measure results of A/B testing for both creatives and landing pages to optimize for engagement/conversions.
- Maintain a top-level view of customer experience throughout the sales funnel (including SEO, customer support, branded site)
What's in it for you?
- Equity/Stock options in a profitable and rapidly growing company
- Great Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Tons of growth opportunities, with the ability to make an immediate impact and mold a career in tech
- Generous holiday, vacation and sick time.
- Transportation coverage in the form of parking, rideshare, or metro credits
- Fully stocked snack bar & weekly catered lunches
- Company provided gear & swag (MacBook Pro, t-shirt, sunglasses, etc.)
- Flowers, flowers, and more flowers!
- Work in a fast-paced, fun environment with an eclectic, collaborative and dedicated group of people from all over the world
You will excel if you have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing and/or related field
- 1+ years of digital marketing experience, preferably for a Saas or e-Commerce company
- The ability to clearly articulate and successfully translate strategy into results
- Understanding of market research, revenue-generating programs, database management, and digital marketing strategies
- Experience in developing a B2B digital marketing strategy
- Experience in measurement tools used to assess the impact of marketing efforts
- Demonstrated understanding of how marketing, product, and sales work seamlessly to help brands succeed
- Excellent organizational skills, and an ability to manage a broad portfolio of projects simultaneously
- A Positive attitude, strong work ethic and a solutions oriented approach are must-haves!
More About us...
BloomNation started as the fastest grow online marketplace that is disrupting the multi-billion dollar retail floral industry. In 2011, we set out to create the nation's premier network for local florists to list, display, and send their unique, handcrafted bouquets to customers across the country. We have since built industry leading software solutions and e-commerce sites that have helped boost our florists' online revenue by an average of 30% in the first year. In the same way you have seen Uber and AirBnB change consumer behavior, BloomNation has already dramatically changed the way flowers are bought and sent online, and we show no signs of slowing down.
In 2015, we built a B2B growth platform for the floral industry...and beyond.
Backed by premier industry investors such as Andreessen Horowitz (AirBnB, Box, Facebook, Lyft, Twitter, etc.), Spark Capital (Tumblr, Upworthy, Warby Parker, etc.), and Crunch Fund (Square, Uber, etc.)
Named one of Entrepreneur’s “5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch”
Located one block away from the beach on the world famous 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica
Why join BloomNation?
We are still early enough that equity matters... a lot… BloomNation has become a hub for Silicon Beach's top talent and we are in the process of scaling our still small (~50 person) team to it’s full potential. Come join us if you are an entrepreneur at heart and want to be a leader in your area of expertise.
If you are passionate, eager, and ready to learn, you will thrive here!