Santa Monica, CA
BloomNation is building a new team to accommodate our incredible growth!
As an Implementation Associate, you will be responsible for managing the customer onboarding experience and all of the tasks necessary to set our customers up for success. The onboarding process requires that this person is proactive and effective in communicating with our customers. You will manage multiple projects at once, making time management and organization critical skills required for success. This person must be a team player as you will be working with different departments at BloomNation in order to implement our customers. If you’re excited about providing a world-class customer experience, managing multiple projects at once, and want to be a part of a fast growing startup, apply today!
More specifically, you will be:
- Providing world-class customer service as the primary point of contact for newly acquired customers
- Proactively communicating with customers to ensure timely project completion
- Effectively communicating our value to customers during the onboarding process
- Managing account escalations
- Consistently solving problems and resolve customer roadblocks by thinking critically about scalable solutions
- Utilizing project management skills to ensure accurate completion of onboarding tasks
- Collecting and communicating your customer’s needs across multiple departments, ensuring tasks are completed within a timely manner and deadlines are met
- Exceeding service level goals in customer response time and resolution
- Meeting minimum productivity goals outlined monthly and proactively communicate plans to achieve that goal
What’s in it for you:
- Equity/Stock options in a profitable and rapidly growing company
- Great Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 15 days accrued PTO + 6 days accrued sick leave
- Transportation coverage in the form of parking, rideshare, or metro credit
- Fully stocked snack bar & weekly catered lunches
- Company provided gear & swag (MacBook Pro, t-shirt, sunglasses, etc.)
- Ability to mold your career and make an immediate impact
- Flowers, flowers, and more flowers!
- Work in a fast-paced, fun environment with an eclectic group of people from all over the world
You will excel if you have:
- A BA/BS and at least 1-year of experience in a customer facing role (customer implementation or onboarding experience is a plus!)
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization and multitasking skills
- A customer-oriented approach with a passion for troubleshooting and educating new customers on product usage
- A desire to directly influence other teams within the organization to ensure customer retention
- An adaptable work ethic and are able to flourish in a fast-paced, technical, environment
- Experience with local SEO and the SaaS/Tech industry is a huge plus!
More about us!
BloomNation is the online marketplace that is disrupting the multi-billion dollar retail floral industry. In 2011, we set out to create the nation's premier network for local florists to list, display, and send their unique, handcrafted bouquets to customers across the country. We have since built industry leading software solutions and e-commerce sites that have helped boost our florists' online revenue by an average of 30% in the first year. In the same way you have seen Uber and AirBnB change consumer behavior, BloomNation has already dramatically changed the way flowers are bought and sent online, and we show no signs of slowing down.
Backed by premier industry investors such as Andreessen Horowitz (AirBnB, Box, Facebook, Lyft, Twitter, etc.), Spark Capital (Tumblr, Upworthy, Warby Parker, etc.), and Crunch Fund (Square, Uber, etc.)
Named one of Entrepreneur’s “5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch”
Located one block away from the beach on the world famous 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica
Why join BloomNation?
We are still early enough that equity matters... a lot… BloomNation has become a hub for Silicon Beach's top talent and we are in the process of scaling our still small (~50 person) team to it’s full potential. Come join us if you are an entrepreneur at heart and want to be a leader in your area of expertise.
If you are passionate, eager, and ready to learn, you will thrive here!