Santa Monica, CA
BloomNation is a platform that helps independent florist thrive in the world of e-commerce. We've built an entire ecosystem that helps empower florists and levels the playing field against the large online brokers. Our mission is to empower these small businesses with the tool to gain and keep online customers.
What You Will Be Doing
You'll work closely with the sales/BD team to support the success of our national network of florists while performing the following responsibilities:
Merchandising & ranking uploaded floral products by our local florists
Creating guidelines and marketing materials to increase quality of product offerings
Optimize conversion of our local florists' websites through data driven methods Projects as needed
- Passionate about startups and technology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Superior communication skills
- Love and appreciation for flowers and home decor!
- A service-oriented attitude focused on solutions and streamlining of processes
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions, including florists, developers, sales and support, to ensure company brand values and image are followed
- Experience in fast-paced technology industry
- Background in photography
- Some knowledge/interest in the floral industry and/or e-commerce and small business solutions
- Familiarity with e-commerce database systems, quality assurance and/or online merchandising
Nice to Have
Schedule is flexible, with a weekly expectancy of being in the Santa Monica office for 20 hours a week.
Start date: End of March
Duration: 3 months
Must be based in Los Angeles. Daily Stipend offered.