Santa Monica, CA
BloomNation is on the cusp of hyper-growth and searching for a proven Sales Recruiter to head up the expansion of our Sales org! On top of being an expert in targeting, engaging, and closing top Sales talent, this Recruiter will also be taking the reins on employer branding, people ops, and employee retention initiatives. It’s a tall order, but for the right person, an incredible opportunity to build the next premier destination for talent in Silicon Beach.
More specifically, you will be:
- Partnering closely with our CRO and Sales Directors to map hiring goals and initiatives, optimize the talent acquisition process, and assess KPIs
- Sourcing and attracting candidates (with an emphasis on Sales) from various resources including direct sourcing, referrals, social networks, networking events, cold calling, university recruiting, job boards, etc.
- Developing BloomNation’s employer brand and acting as the face of the company to prospective candidates
- Ensuring a world-class candidate experience at every point of engagement
- Developing and executing detailed action plans to reach hiring goals for each quarter
- Optimizing the recruiting funnel and tracking data in our ATS (Lever) for reports
- Continuously maintaining a pipeline of strong candidates for ongoing open positions
- Staying on top of recruitment activities: ensuring that candidates are moving through the interview process, feedback is being collected and candidates are kept in the loop
- Consistently meeting and exceeding expectations to ensure that BloomNation has the talent we need to execute our ambitious goals
What's in it for you:
- Equity/Stock options in a profitable and rapidly growing company
- Great Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Tons of growth opportunities, with the ability to make an immediate impact and mold a career in tech
- 15 days accrued PTO + 6 days accrued sick leave
- Transportation coverage in the form of parking, rideshare, or metro credit
- Fully stocked snack bar & weekly catered lunches
- Company provided gear & swag (MacBook Pro, t-shirt, sunglasses, etc.)
- Ability to mold your career and make an immediate impactFlowers, flowers, and more flowers!
- Work in a fast-paced, fun environment with an eclectic group of people from all over the world
You will excel if you have:
- 3+ years of experience recruiting Sales talent, preferably for a high-growth startup (SaaS is a plus!)
- Experience forecasting hiring plans, reporting up to management and executing against your own plan
- Prior experience with employer branding, culture building, and exceeding goals with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with Lever (ATS), building reports, and administering features to be used by team members across the organization
- An entrepreneurial spirit that takes initiative and sees ideas through to completion
- A relentlessly optimistic and “NO-task-is-too-small” mindset
- A deep passion for people and building a world-class work culture
More about us!
BloomNation is the online marketplace that is disrupting the multi-billion dollar retail floral industry. In 2011, we set out to create the nation's premier network for local florists to list, display, and send their unique, handcrafted bouquets to customers across the country. We have since built industry leading software solutions and e-commerce sites that have helped boost our florists' online revenue by an average of 30% in the first year. In the same way you have seen Uber and AirBnB change consumer behavior, BloomNation has already dramatically changed the way flowers are bought and sent online, and we show no signs of slowing down.
Backed by premier industry investors such as Andreessen Horowitz (AirBnB, Box, Facebook, Lyft, Twitter, etc.), Spark Capital (Tumblr, Upworthy, Warby Parker, etc.), and Crunch Fund (Square, Uber, etc.)
Named one of Entrepreneur’s “5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch”
Located one block away from the beach on the world famous 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica
Why join BloomNation?
We are still early enough that equity matters... a lot… BloomNation has become a hub for Silicon Beach's top talent and we are in the process of scaling our still small (~50 person) team to it’s full potential. Come join us if you are an entrepreneur at heart and want to be a leader in your area of expertise.
If you are passionate, eager, and ready to learn, you will thrive here!