Senior Product Manager
Santa Monica, CA (or Remote) /
Promenade (formerly Bloomnation) is a profitable startup backed by top Silicon Valley investors leading the charge in empowering local businesses to thrive.
A remote-first role with HQ in the heart of Santa Monica, the team is looking for a Senior Product Manager to grow and scale a full product suite in an emerging industry vertical. Promenade seeks a seasoned Product Manager who can invest deep passion, customer empathy, and software development best practices to bring new and creative solutions to market.
The Senior Product Manager will work closely with stakeholders, designers, and engineers to drive the growth of an end-to-end web-based product that serves both consumers and merchants. They will work closely with leadership to build a roadmap, strategically prioritize features, and continuously improve the product. This role will have the opportunity to spearhead initiatives that span branding, marketing, and technical innovation all with a focus on value and helping local businesses.
• Perform competitive research and analysis to become a domain expert
• Use quantitative and qualitative data to develop a deep understanding of the customer, their habits, and their needs
• Support strategic discussions on the future direction of the product and user experience
• Own the product roadmap and set priorities to drive customer adoption and business growth
• Own full product lifecycle from conception through delivery and adoption
• Create, maintain and prioritize user stories to deliver strong business outcomes
• Work together with developers, designers, and product teammates to manage product development and releases
• Operate both independently and as part of a broader team; juggle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a results-oriented environment
• At least 4 years experience as a Senior Product Manager in an Agile environment
• Experience successfully building products and driving customer growth
• Comfortable drafting detailed documentation, from user stories to consumer tutorials
• A strong written and oral communicator who is able to speak to team members of all levels
• Defined, executed, and delivered SaaS enterprise product
Benefits & Perks:
• Remote Product & Engineering teams with the ability to work beachside in Santa Monica HQ for collaboration
• Equity/Stock options in a profitable and rapidly growing company
• Great Medical/Dental/Vision coverage + 401k
• Growth-oriented organization, including opportunities for career training and advancement
• Experience working in eCommerce
• Growth mentality; be continuously identifying opportunities
• Comfortable with Jira and Google Analytics
More about us - Promenade
Promenade is a mission-driven company empowering local businesses with products and services that allow them to thrive online and offline. We build vertically-focused software catered to each industry we serve, leveling the playing field between the small business and large aggregators. Promenade was originally founded in 2011 as BloomNation, the nation’s premier network for local florists, disrupting the multi-billion dollar floral industry. After helping thousands of local florists across the country, we doubled down on our mission and began helping more small businesses who carried the same challenges of acquiring and retaining their own customers. Today, Promenade creates software for four industries - Floral (BloomNation), Food (Dig-in), Beverage (Swigg), and Breweries (Bevv). The company is based in Santa Monica, CA.
Backed by premier industry investors such as Andreessen Horowitz (AirBnB, Box, Facebook, Lyft, Twitter, etc.), Spark Capital (Tumblr, Upworthy, Warby Parker, etc.), and Crunch Fund (Square, Uber, etc.)
Named one of Entrepreneur’s “5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch”
Located one block away from the beach on the world-famous 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica
Why join Promenade?
If you want a front-row seat in seeing a company disrupt a massive industry and you love the idea of helping hardworking business owners that serve our local communities and neighborhoods, this is your place. At Promenade, everyone has a voice to create change and move the needle. No hierarchy, no bureaucracy, no politics...just real people working on solving real problems.