Influencer Marketing Internship - native Dutch speaker
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Growth – PR & Communications
bloomon is turning the flower industry on its head. How? By disrupting the traditional supply chain – where 99% of players operate offline – and delivering field-fresh flowers straight from growers to our customers. High-tech versus highly creative, our data-driven e-commerce company launched in Amsterdam in 2014 – and went from start-up to scale-up at hypersonic speed. We now deliver bouquets weekly, biweekly or monthly to your front door in six countries: the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, UK, Denmark and France. Our ambition? To conquer Europe. Then the world. Our quest? To be the first global flower brand in the lifestyle segment. And fill hearts and homes with happiness. One bouquet at a time.
Brand & Communications at bloomon
We strive daily towards our mission of becoming a global lifestyle brand. How? By establishing kick-ass media relations, and by telling our story via engaging, innovative and creative campaigns: from print and pop-up shops to social media and beyond. There’s no blueprint for how our tight-knit team boosts brand awareness – we just do it better every day. But we’re as comfortable in business meetings as we are in art galleries. And able to move effortlessly across six countries to empower teams, shape ideas and elevate briefs like there’s no tomorrow. Follow us to join the fun and see some of our work.
What will you do?
As an Influencer Marketing Intern you will contribute in increasing brand awareness, create exposure and generate new customers for bloomon in the Netherlands and Belgium, by using social media like Instagram (Stories), Facebook and their blog. Your main focus is to create strong (new) collaborations with influencers by identifying and approaching them, and more important build a strong relationship with these brand ambassadors.
You will be responsible for:
- Identify and approach influential influencers by the use of social media
- Build strong partnerships with our ambassadors
- Responsible for sharing content and sending our products to bloggers
- Closely monitor and analyze reports about set and achieved KPI’s
- Signal and identify trends and insights, optimize performance
- Sharing best practices with our teams in Germany, Denmark, UK and France
What do we expect from you?
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in the field of Marketing, Communications, International Business & Languages, Business Administration
- You’re passionate about social media and online marketing
- Solid knowledge of and affinity with social media like Instagram and Facebook and online marketing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Dutch and English
- Ability to follow brand directives to commercial execution
- High-quality standard with a great eye for detail
- Work in a fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines
- An overly-enthusiastic approach that fuels the team spirit;
- Available for at least 5 months - start ASAP
Being an intern at bloomon means learning from the trendsetters of the industry. We make sure that you have proper guidance throughout the whole journey. We believe in helping you reach your full potential, by giving you opportunities to get creative in a flexible work environment and freedom to develop. Remember that with great freedom, comes great responsibility. And you’ll have plenty of responsibilities at bloomon. We encourage every employee to act like an owner and actively spread happiness to our customers and in the office. At bloomon, we pride ourselves in knowing how to spread happiness amongst colleagues with weekly Friday drinks on the terrace.
Additional bloomon benefits:
- Daily fresh and healthy lunch prepared by our lovely restaurant neighbors
- A BBQ-worthy rooftop terrace
- Working in a young, flexible and entrepreneurial environment
- And of course lots of beautiful fresh flowers!
We all love what we do – so if you like challenges, developing new skills, growing creatively and taking initiative, you’ll feel right at home as part of the bloomon family.