BloomThat is hiring an iOS developer who loves building amazing user experiences. You write reliable and maintainable code. You're not afraid to try new things and break stuff in the process. You have a passion for pixel perfect UIs. You have a strong fundamental understanding of APIs and you wouldn't have trouble writing and maintaining your own endpoints.
- Work with a small team of developers and designers to improve existing consumer app and build new technology
- Prototype and develop new features for existing software
- Build high quality applications from designs and wireframes
- Develop QA procedures for native apps
- Write maintainable code
- You are an Objective-C and iOS master
- You have experience developing, releasing and maintaining native apps
- You're highly competent with Cocoa Touch frameworks, data structures and design patterns
- You've built and released apps in the app store
- Comfortable solving complex problems and big tasks on your own
- You have a passion for writing great code
- You're a team player but able to handle large tasks on your own
- Swift, Python and React experience
- BloomThat fan!
We’re a small team on a mission to make sending a little something a big movement!
Working at BloomThat means you're growing (pun intended) a brand that's dedicated to shaking up a stale industry and changing consumer behavior. We are challenged everyday to recognize areas of improvement and implement creative solutions. We encourage a collaborative environment with an emphasis on having fun along the way. Come join us and help make people's day a little brighter!
And to sweeten the deal, BloomThat offers:
• benefits – awesome medical, dental and vision coverage
• competitive salary and equity at the right balance for you
• perks – snacks, lunch and of course blooms
• flexibility – flexible work hours and open vacation policy