Don’t let the name deceive you, BloomThat is more than just blooms, we’re on a mission to be THE gifting brand for our generation (insert more buzzwords here… millennials, synergy, etc). While we’re on the right path with seasonal stems, sweet treats and other fun surprises, we know that you need more than just a product people like. You need a brand people love. That’s where you come in!
We’re looking for a kickass Creative Director to push our strategy and brand forward. The ideal candidate is a brand warrior. Someone who understands the power of creating a story, tone and visual aesthetic that people gravitate towards. An advocate for small details and big ideas. Someone who wants to make BloomThat more than a solution. Someone who wants to make our brand aspirational (ding ding, more buzzwords).
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Lead high-level campaign development for large holidays, awareness and acquisition campaigns - including strategy and execution.
- Manage day-to-day creative concepting and execution for all comms (such as weekly email blasts, website assets, partnerships/promos, etc).
- Responsible for directing both copy + design for all assets with the ability to execute on at least one. In layman's terms, you need to be either a copywriter or a designer.
- Manage small creative team (including a jr. designer and/or copywriter, photo producer, photographer, etc).
- Inspire and motivate creative team - cultivate a high performing and fun environment while encouraging a strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, creative exploration, innovation and continuous learning. Easy, right?
- Champion the brand filter to ensure consistency and standards across all touchpoints (i.e. partnerships, merchandising, packaging, etc.).
- Continuously evolve the style guide to keep the brand modern, innovative and wait for it… aspirational.
- 7+ years in the world of brand identity, creative direction, copy creation, and managing photo shoots
- 2+ years of managing a creative team
- Strong digital experience across web and mobile environments, including UI/UX, emails with responsive design, and digital ads
- Integrated campaign development experience across channels including: digital, print, email, social.
- Desire to roll up sleeves and get involved in the execution of design work
- Passion for working in fast-moving, start-up environments
- Highly organized with great project management skills
We’re a small team on a mission to make sending a little something a big movement!
Working at BloomThat means you're growing (pun intended) a brand that's dedicated to shaking up a stale industry and changing consumer behavior. We are challenged everyday to recognize areas of improvement and implement creative solutions. We encourage a collaborative environment with an emphasis on having fun along the way. Come join us and help make people's day a little brighter!
And to sweeten the deal, BloomThat offers:
• benefits – awesome medical, dental and vision coverage
• competitive salary and equity at the right balance for you
• perks – snacks, office dogs, and of course blooms!