Growth Marketing Manager
Bloomthat, a rapidly growing e-commerce start-up, is searching for a world-class growth marketing manager to lead our acquisition marketing efforts. You'll own the whole funnel - first driving traffic through SEM, Facebook, Affiliates, SEO, and other channels, and then optimizing conversion by working closely with product and engineering. You will work as a part of a small team and play equal parts setting strategy and getting hands dirty in execution.This is an opportunity to wear a few different hats and drive a huge impact for a brand that touches our recipients' lives.
- Drive acquisition of new users through paid channels, including SEO, SEM, and Affiliates and Facebook
- Monitor and directly manage the performance of various marketing channels and campaigns including paid social, search, programmatic display and others
- Implement marketing A/B tests to provide in-depth insights to the marketing, product, and creative teams
- Develop dashboards and reports that provide insight and visualization into channel performance relative to KPIs, projections, and historical performance.
- Analyze LTV by cohort to effectively target marketing spend
- Play an active role in identifying, implementing, and evaluating new creative assets and campaigns for multiple channels
- Oversee contractors and agencies where needed
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience
- Experience collaborating with senior management, translating data-driven insights into decisions and actions
- Comfort operating in ambiguous, fast-changing environments; others should describe you as a "quick learner"
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Basic SQL experience
- Familiar with Google Analytics and Mixpanel
We’re a small team on a mission to make sending a little something a big movement!
Working at BloomThat means you're growing (pun intended) a brand that's dedicated to shaking up a stale industry and changing consumer behavior. We are challenged everyday to recognize areas of improvement and implement creative solutions. We encourage a collaborative environment with an emphasis on having fun along the way. Come join us and help make people's day a little brighter!
And to sweeten the deal, BloomThat offers:
• benefits – awesome medical, dental and vision coverage
• competitive salary and equity at the right balance for you
• perks – snacks, lunch and of course blooms
• flexibility – flexible work hours and open vacation policy