VP of Operations
BloomThat is looking for a proven Operational leader to join our team. The VP of Operations is tasked with leading the BloomThat team with operational excellence and maintaining ‘BloomThat quality’ throughout the experience. We're looking for a leader who's strategic but also comfortable rolling up their sleeves and diving into the nitty gritty when needed. We're a fast growing team set on changing the way people send flowers and gifts all across the country. In this role, you'll be in charge of building out and developing our operations team, iterating and refining processes and strategically aligning our infrastructure to accommodate our rapidly growing product and delivery footprint.
- Manage operations: supply chain management, customer support, P&L management, training and team development
- Work closely with founders and leadership team to set strategy and metrics
- Own and manage the operational P&L
- Continuous recruitment (including candidate funnel development, management, and measurement), development, and management of the Ops & Distribution Team
- Scale processes enabling the business to efficiently operate and grow
- Use data to analyze the business: track and improve metrics and profitability
- Communicate operations driven product/process needs and work with product/engineering to deliver on them
- And much more - everything that a fast growing startup can throw at you
- 5+ Years of Operations, Logistics, or other relevant experience
- Experience building and scaling systems, process, and teams
- Strategic thinker & ability to demonstrate your strategic approach
- Strong Communication Skills
- Team-Oriented Leadership: team building, training and development is a must
- Data driven: ability to iterate on data -- generate insights and turn those insights into action
- Experience in a high growth software and/or logistics company
- Organizational structure & organizational development experience
We’re a fast growing team dedicated to changing the way people think about being thoughtful.
Working at BloomThat means that you are part of a dedicated team that is growing a business. We are challenged everyday to identify problems, to identify solutions to these problems, and to make things happen. We encourage you to be creative, to collaborate with all in the BloomThat community, and to have fun along the way. Come join us!
To reward you, BloomThat offers:
• Benefits. Awesome medical and dental coverage.
• Competitive Comp. Salary and equity at the right balance for you.
• Perks. Snacks, lunch and anything else you can think of that will make your life easier.
• Flexibility. Flexible work hours and open vacation policy.
• Flowers. That's right. Send them as often as you like!